Covert cell game cams info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert cell game cams info needed

I currently have 2 spypoint and 2 Moultrie cell cams. I am looking for a more budget friendly plan for up to 5-6 cams. Covert seems to have a good plan program. Anyone using their cell cam products and happy with them? They one on sale for $199.
    Thanks and happy New Years!

They are the best there is. I have all the brands and still running coverts. When you buy one get the solar panel and eneloop rechargeable batteries and that’s it. I have had mine going for 2 years and no problems

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
      I currently have 2 spypoint and 2 Moultrie cell cams. I am looking for a more budget friendly plan for up to 5-6 cams. Covert seems to have a good plan program. Anyone using their cell cam products and happy with them? They one on sale for $199.
      Thanks and happy New Years!
      Not so sure about the camera they have for $199. The higher priced Coverts cost a little more. But, the extra features make it more user friendly in my opinion. Covert's plan is one of the better ones. I run 3 and have a few issues. But, not as many as people do with lesser brands. Covert and Spartan seem to be the better brands.

Comment

I pay $46 a month for 8 code blacks, sharing 5k pics

Comment

Good stuff so far

Comment

I think the 199 cams are the ones that dont have any display on the camera itself. All settings/etc are done through the app. That said, we run about 7-8 on our place for last 5 years or so. Agree with the covert solars as weve tried many other 'cheaper/diy' options and none worked as well

Comment

I don't know anything about the cheaper Covert Cameras. All mine are Covert Code Blacks so I can't help you there. That being said I pay $89 every three months for 20,000 pics for 5 cameras....and love everything about them. Very few issues here for me.

Running Covert solars and Amazon Basics AA 2400mah rechargeable batteries and they are all set it and forget it....

Comment

Thank you all. I actually love the idea of setting up the cam via app. Very easy to make setting mistakes in the field with my Moultrie and browning cams.

Comment

like mine, update every now and again and you are good to go.
                  May need antennae extension if in bad reception area.
                  watch batteries, when low, wont send

Comment

I have 3 Covert Blackhawks and 3 Spypoint Micros. Both work equally well. Covert has more whistles and bells on it's app. If you are not in a high traffic area 1st 100 pics per month on the Spypoints is free. $5.00 for 1000 pictures per camera.

Comment

Working...
                    X