What kind of ducks are these

Pictures do suck I know I think they are teal but I’m not a duck hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like teal, when can I come shoot lol

Comment

Flying ones?

Comment

No way to tell. If they are small ducks and low and fast teal. If they are full size ducks this time of year Mexican whistlers. If they clean out a feeder every morning that is what they are for sure

Comment

Whistlers

Comment

The under side of the wings were white the were smaller ducks I think.

Comment

If they are slow whistlers. They also fly more spread out. These ducks are obviously locking up so hard to tell but teal are little rockets and easy to tell

Comment

If they are teal, you will know very quickly, just by the sound they make, when they fly over. They sound like some turbo prop plane going over. Looking at that picture, I would say, definitely not teal.

Comment

If they Re clean g up feeders they are whistlers. Those suckers learn to dive bomb deer and chase them off the corn too.

Comment

Id vote gadwall. Bigger duck with shorter but thin neck in relation to head. Squared off tail. A little early but wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Black bellies

Comment

If they are teal the might not be there next weekend with the front coming in

Comment

If some one will text me I can send 2 short videos of them flying 8178568199

Comment

If there was a large noticeable white strip then whistlers

Comment

The only white on them were the white feather on the under side of the wing

Comment

Working...
                              X