TNIK Spotted ALERT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be in his neck of the woods this weekend. Don't want to run into him again.
    Maybe you should use your vehicle if you do....and remember you have reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
      Maybe you should use your vehicle if you do....and remember you have reverse.
      lol!

Comment

I heard Biden just nominated TNIK for executive director of finances and goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie View Post
          Anthony, I was over at your place this afternoon with BobG. Fed the cattle a round bale, checked the water trough and then helped ourselves to a really comfortable deer blind that was just wasting away. You would be surprised how quickly a 6X6 deer stand can be loaded and moved with a New Holland and forks. Did I mention that when Bob wasn't looking, I pi$$ed on one of your fence posts. i'm just not telling you which one. LOL
          Hey...That is a lucky deer blind there. Lots of critters have been killed out of it.
          I see you got your tractor back. Put the blind to use.
          Oh yeah...The pee part. As long as you did not pee in front of the trail cams your OK

One more thing. Tnik is a piece of poo.

Comment

I seen a post not long ago on FB from his asking for female models for his new camo or something. There were a bunch of women posting, and even guys posting for their wife. Just shook my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Bless his heart.
              Pneumonia, and the Rona, are pretty far down the list of stuff you need to worry about catching from that little parasite...

I've never punched a sr citizen before...but I aint sayin I wouldn't.
              Also, don't ever believe a single word that little troll utters. He is a chronic liar, an eternal creep, and a detriment to humanity.
              Aside from being obnoxious, stealing donated archery equipment in the name of wounded warriors, and slandering one of our brothers upon his untimely death....

It should be noted that Tink Nathan also propositioned more than one female member, and other's wive's. Offering money to help him find "companionship", otherwise known as his next victim. I don't even know all of the stories, and most that do, have the restraint, or class, not to go public with them.

I myself lack that sort of restraint, and don't mind saying the "man" is a dirtbag, a pervert, and a woman abuser. And I would welcome the opportunity to beat his old *** to a pulp, and would derive no pleasure in doing so, having not done it sooner.
              I like your style Moser.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                Tink Nathan. I don't know of any rule on TBH that bans writing his name.

Dipwad is in his 80s and obese, this is probably going to be it for him.
                It’s kinda like we’re at Hogwarts and he’s Voldemort...

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                  that’s too bad.

Comment

The pervert garden gnome has struck again!

Comment

This is the ONE topic that garners no debate, on TBH!

Comment

I had always heard that hobgoblins were immune to Covid. Guess not. #fakenews

Comment

I have learned a lot from this thread.

Hope you dont have it OP.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            This is the ONE topic that garners no debate, on TBH!
                            He is a uniting force, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                              I have learned a lot from this thread.

Hope you dont have it OP.

J
                              Yep, I learned a lot today. Always knew he was booted from here on very bad terms but think it was before my time when he was here and didn't know the back story.

Comment

Also a fact!

I have given some thought to trying to rally the old troops for a Bownanza show down, but it may prove difficult with all the kids and their different stuff going on.
                                Count me in. I am taged out for deer but I have one troll tag left.

Comment

Working...
                                X