Comment

Getting bigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

good 3 year old 8 and 6 pt here
        Attached Files

Comment

hope

Heyyyy, those 2 are looking nice !! Let's hope they keep rolling in bigger. Just pretty deer.

Comment

Had a legal 8 come in probably 18 inches wide just not much lenght to him. Wind should be right tomorrow for a promising spot.

Comment

Not seeing a lot of shooters, but I did get a javelin.

Comment

Refreshing often................ Good luck to all.

Rwc

Comment

Just a spike so far this morning. Could hear another buck rubbing a bush nearby but did not show up.

Comment

Well Im scraping all of my sets and hitting reset. Staying with the cattle guard spot, just making a new set. Then scouting around for where to put the tripod. After a solid first evening, I've tanked. Hopefully I pull some magic out for the last day tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mornings have been dead for me I've yet to see a deer in the AM

Comment

Keep at it fellas, all you need is one big boy to step out. Thanks again for taking us along and keep the pics coming.

Comment

Had a six come in and turn into a drama queen. I get you smelled me, but lets not tell the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                            Had a six come in and turn into a drama queen. I get you smelled me, but lets not tell the world.
                            Hahaha, thats funny. Usually the **** does just stand there and keep blowing, the bucks seem too blow once and bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                              I disagree...

I have been there when folks were trying to force folks to get on cards with them and then throwing a aggravated temper tantrum when the guy said nope.

I don't won't to hunt with a guy that has those kind of anger issues. I'd just assume to hunt alone versus hunting with someone I don't know. I will try to get on a card with folks I know, but if not, I am a single on a card, with no apologies.
                              Of course dude, no one would want to be on a card with a stranger lunatic. Duh.[emoji38]

I contacted TBHers/TBHers contacted me inquiring about SB at Chap. We all joined a card both times, rather than be on multiple cards as singles. Of course use judgement as to whom you partner up with. I knew these TBHers from either previous hunts of have seen their awesome successes on other draw hunts and knew they'd be reasonable guys and good sportsmen and make for a fun time and probably. Pretty easy to do. If you're solo, its because you chose to be and if you're solo annually you're the names aforementioned.

Comment

Its getting mid game time. Time to pull out all the stops! Bust some antlers, thrash some brush, stomp some ground get some cacuts in your arses!

Pulling for you fellas, hopefully y'all stick a giant![emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X