No announcement yet.

2020-2021 Chaparral WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty quiet in 22. Lots of scrapes, their just not working them while I’m in the stand. On a bad note my crossbow string broke last night. Glad I brought the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      I disagree...

I have been there when folks were trying to force folks to get on cards with them and then throwing a aggravated temper tantrum when the guy said nope.

I don't won't to hunt with a guy that has those kind of anger issues. I'd just assume to hunt alone versus hunting with someone I don't know. I will try to get on a card with folks I know, but if not, I am a single on a card, with no apologies.
      I agree with Huntindad.

Last thing I want is to be forced on a card with "still hunters" that can't sit still and just want to walk around your unit the whole time.

You know the type.

Comment

Good luck fellas!!

Comment

JM-pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
            Pretty quiet in 22. Lots of scrapes, their just not working them while I’m in the stand. On a bad note my crossbow string broke last night. Glad I brought the bow.
            I'm curious how your hunt goes in 22. I should be next to you, in what is 20 for the ADE hunt, next week on the GDE hunt (Unit 15).

Good luck this week.

Comment

2 of us saw a legal buck this morning in N. Ano Nuevo (13). Had one javelina shot in the group. Got several pics of some younger bucks last night.

Comment

Lots of mature deer on camera during the night.

Comment

Yep, there are just a bunch of teases!

Comment

Made a few adjustments to my tripod, and trying that this evening. Worked on a south wind set up for the cattle guard spot. I need to be hunting there, but getting set up on it is difficult. Was really hoping for that north wind Friday, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bucks going down this evening. Feel it in my bones.

Good luck guys

Comment

I can tell one thing! It is hot and dry here!

Comment

Set up in a different spot, couple of different bucks were here yesterday evening with plenty of daylight. One of which being a cool 6 point managment buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Czechoholic View Post
                            Bucks going down this evening. Feel it in my bones.

Good luck guys
                            The only things I feel is sweat running down my back and a light wind that is constantly changing direction. Tough conditions for sure.

Comment

Saw a few doe and a small 8 this morning. No good bucks on cam last night. Sitting in a brush blind on a road this evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Young 8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X