Fox pro or lucky dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox pro or lucky dog

I’m wanting to upgrade the wildfire but stuck between the lucky dog revolt or fox pro shockwave. Let’s here some of y’all opinions

I'm partial to fox pro. I can tell you that shockwave is LOUD. Probably too much for me but I'm calling tight spots. A buddy in pecos loves his

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a FoxPro. Good thing the machine says it is a Pro because I am certainly not a Pro at calling in and shooting coyotes. It is a good piece of equipment though and I am happy with the noise level and sounds it produces.

Comment

Foxpro

Comment

I’ve hunted with my buddy a few times with his lucky duck revolt it’s loud and has some good calls programmed to it. I couldn’t tell you one is better than the other cause I never used a foxpro but lucky duck has a good product as well. I’ve sat in a blind across the property from him and couldn’t tell the difference between the call and a real pack of coyotes. When I say across the property I mean we were on the opposite ends of a 200 acre section and I could hear it pretty dang clear. He did mention to me that the lucky duck works better with Duracell batteries but that was the only specific thing I remember him saying about it that wasn’t positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't go wrong with either in my opinion. I don't personally have any experience with Lucky Duck Calls but I know several guys that use them and swear by them.

I've used FoxPro more than any other call. They'll call in whatever you wanna shoot. From the cheapest to the high dollar calls I've got it done with either one. But at the end of the day a coyote doesn't know the difference. It hears a rabbit and wants to eat it.

As for quality I think they're both neck and neck.

Comment

FoxPro all day everyday.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Comment

My fox pro shockwave is loud just the way I like it for wide open spaces.

Comment

Foxpro has a better build quality

Lucky Ducks has some outstanding sounds.

Comment

Foxpro

Comment

I know guys that swear by Lucky Duck although I’ve never used one. I would love to try it.
                      I use a shockwave and it works just fine

Comment

Shockwave. Hands down

Comment

I'm a foxpro guy. I buy direct from them and choose what sounds I want. Customer service is incredible. 5 months after I bought they called me to see how I liked the call. I also believe they have the most sounds available too.

Comment

I love my shockwave,but I go through a lot of batteries with it though

Comment

Fox pro

Comment

Working...
                              X