Texasguntrader SCAM psa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texasguntrader SCAM psa

Watch out for scammers on Texasguntrader.
    Sig p220 in .45 $500

After scheduling a meet up the guy asked confirmation of payment before he leaves to meet me. I said " You want a picture of cash?". He wanted a partial payment up front and the rest in cash when we meet up. Told me he had a ffl card. Never heard anyone say ffl card, usually just say ffl license.

Anyways, be careful gents. People trying to make an easy living off of your hard earned money.

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
    Watch out for scammers on Texasguntrader.
    Sig p220 in .45 $500

After scheduling a meet up the guy asked confirmation of payment before he leaves to meet me. I said " You want a picture of cash?". He wanted a partial payment up front and the rest in cash when we meet up. Told me he had a ffl card. Never heard anyone say ffl card, usually just say ffl license.

Anyways, be careful gents. People trying to make an easy living off of your hard earned money.
    If anyone does business on that site or tries to, they are taking a huge risk!

Comment

Texas Gun Trader has been overrun with scammers for a while, but most aren’t that hard to figure out.
      If they registered the same day they post an ad, they’re likely a scammer. If the description is vague and post the sku # for the gun, they’re more than likely a scammer. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it’s almost a certainty they’re a scammer. If they ask you for money up front, there’s no doubt they’re a scammer.

Comment

actually i think it's bigger than that ... many gun sites lately get slammed with fake adds .. it's sometimes obvious, sometimes not as much . I personally think anti gun groups are doing this to kill the platforms ... and if they scam you in the process it's a win win for them... i smell a democrat!

Comment

I lost a pretty hefty amount… was to spoiled with TBH. Lesson learned there. I posted about TGT awhile back as well

Comment

Working...
          X