Where Is Clyde Miller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Is Clyde Miller?

Went by Clydes Archery in Corpus today and store was closed. Normally opens around 11:00am and it was 1:30. Does anyone have inside information?i

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
    Went by Clydes Archery in Corpus today and store was closed. Normally opens around 11:00am and it was 1:30. Does anyone have inside information?i
    Last I heard they were having a moving sales last month. Had to be out early July. Not sure where to tho.

Comment

Haven’t seen anything recently. Last update they had on Facebook was in June about the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bringing this up to see if anyone has heard from Cyde? I miss his shop and saw his archery stands for sale on CL..

Comment

Does anyone know how old he is? I would guess somewhere in his 70s. I know he was probably late 30s to 40s when I started going to his shop, back around 86.

Comment

Haven't seen Clyde since last year. Always enjoyed sitting around the table BS-ing with him and the random folks that came into the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
              Haven't seen Clyde since last year. Always enjoyed sitting around the table BS-ing with him and the random folks that came into the shop.
              I agree. He is a good dude. What I hate is how he got pushed out but I guess that's business. I know there was talk about him moving locations but I haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

Nobody knows anything?

Comment

I think Clyde is still living around woodboro,. I ran into him in the Portland HEB recently,
                  and we talked about him having to close up the shop. The original building owner(landlord ) was jacking the rent to some crazy amount, so he had to pack up. Then the new tenant showed up and changed his mind. he said he was looking for a location, but he was doing good. I can try to find his number. He helped me kids get started in the sport. 4 national Team championships at Texas A&M for my Daughter started there.

Comment

Originally posted by fishfeeder01 View Post
                    I think Clyde is still living around woodboro,. I ran into him in the Portland HEB recently,
                    and we talked about him having to close up the shop. The original building owner(landlord ) was jacking the rent to some crazy amount, so he had to pack up. Then the new tenant showed up and changed his mind. he said he was looking for a location, but he was doing good. I can try to find his number. He helped me kids get started in the sport. 4 national Team championships at Texas A&M for my Daughter started there.
                    I am glad to hear this. I sure hope he can get something up and running.

Comment

Working...
                    X