Pigs and Cougars and Bears, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs and Cougars and Bears, Oh My!

Our place is in east-central Val Verde county. Pigs have invaded like everywhere else. Then we had a big cat on game cam two years ago. Then this guy shows up a couple of days ago on the cell cam.

We have always heard they are around, just not something you expect to see.

Looks like a good size one.

Comment

It's Fake,
      Howard found a cardboard Bear's *** in his garage and said he was going to drive 6 hours and put it in front of you cam to mess with you....

Comment

Pretty cool. We have a few bears on our place in northeast Val Verde County and caught a big cat this time last year in a snare.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
          It's Fake,
          Howard found a cardboard Bear's *** in his garage and said he was going to drive 6 hours and put it in front of you cam to mess with you....
          LOL! Too hot right now for shenanigans. Definitely makes a walk in the dark more interesting now!

I just hope he likes pork. Or illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
            LOL! Too hot right now for shenanigans. Definitely makes a walk in the dark more interesting now!

I just hope he likes pork. Or illegals.
            I'm not an illegal....

You made me walk a half mile to a ground brush blind in the dark with a bow in my hand while you took the ATV and a .300 BO with you and sat in a box blind 6 feed off the ground.... hmmmm! now I know why!
            Last edited by ATI; 07-13-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Its gonna tear up all your feeders.

Comment

We used to hunt in Val Verde and had one on camera probably 8-10 years ago. I think it ended up tearing up some stuff and then left. I don’t believe anyone ever saw it in person

Comment

Seem that there are a lot of black bears coming across the Rio. Lots of sightings from Del Rio to the Big Bend. Very cool to see.

Comment

It’s not just people that know we don’t have a border anymore.

Comment

Cool pic, post more of them if your visitor shows up again.

Comment

Working...
                      X