X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Bell coconut cream pie

New flavor. It’s awesome. Get some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simple but one of my top flavor choices in desserts. Will have to get me some.

Hot cherry pie, yup.

German Choco cake, yup.

I could go on.

Comment

Pineapple upside down cake and you have a Pina Colada. **** and my wife was just at HEB around lunch time.

Comment

Picked some up today.
        It will be dessert right after our crawfish alfredo and bowtie pasta.

Comment

Have not found it in the pint size yet. I did finally find a pint of Chocolate Sheet Cake. That's for dessert after a Cajun ribeye that's going on the grill here shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            Have not found it in the pint size yet. I did finally find a pint of Chocolate Sheet Cake. That's for dessert after a Cajun ribeye that's going on the grill here shortly.

Got a big ol OK whitetail steak and some venison hot links going on in about 30min. Shrimp cargot for appetizer and crab fried rice as a side. Regular ol BB vanilla with some grilled peaches and habanero honey for dessert. Been off all week, work tomorrow is not gonna be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              Got a big ol OK whitetail steak and some venison hot links going on in about 30min. Shrimp cargot for appetizer and crab fried rice as a side. Regular ol BB vanilla with some grilled peaches and habanero honey for dessert. Been off all week, work tomorrow is not gonna be fun.

I forgot about that shrimp cargot recipe. Need to get that on deck soon. Got 25 quart cooler full of good 10-12 count I just put in the freezer Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post

If you haven’t posted that dessert recipe you need to...now!

Comment

Btw, that Blue Bell is legit.

Comment

**** Diet!

Comment

Try it while you can. It’s a limited time release to celebrate National Ice Cream Month (all their good new flavors are limited time anymore it seems).

Comment

Good stuff. I really need to buy a half gallon instead of the pints but I’m afraid the half gallon will last as long as the pints did.

Comment

This thread made me go to the store. Came home with chocolate sheet cake and it's good

Comment

That coconut cream pie is on time!

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                              Good stuff. I really need to buy a half gallon instead of the pints but I’m afraid the half gallon will last as long as the pints did.
                              X2, would work that way at my house too.

Comment

Working...
                              X