North Texas Hog Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas Hog Hunts

I tried this in the "Rate the Day Lease" but not many views.

I've got a group of guys 6-8 (all LEO) that want to come to Texas to do a hog hunt.They're all gun hunters and will need a place to stay for a weekend. Anybody know of a day lease that would fit their needs?

DJ

Try Googling, East Tx. hog hunts.

Comment

Rock water ranch.

Comment

Maybe Langley Ranch

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

What’s the time line on when they are wanting to come?
          I do hunts in East Texas, but we only do them after deer season is over till about the end of May. By then, it’s just to dang hot and and don’t hunt them right before and during deer season.

Comment

There are a few outfits down on the gulf coast that are affordable, but I can't remember their names.

Comment

Google Wichita Falls hog hunts and several places pop up. I would make some calls and then ask about the places before you book.
              I know there are good numbers of hogs along the Red River and some big ones too. You should be able to find a place that may even cut them a deal being LEOs.
              Also google places like Gainesville, Tx hog hunts and maybe Childress too. Bigger towns along 287 would have something popup.

Comment

I’m just south of Dallas along the trinity river. Check out my fb page and see if that works. WG Outdoors on fb. I have a camper and cabin but usually my max is 6. Stand and feeder hunts with thermal hunts as well.

Comment

Ranger Creek Ranch hands down is the best hog hunt you will find.Great lodging w all the bells and whistles.They are 20 miles W of Seymour,TX in the Big Empty canyons of NW Texas.

Comment

Working...
                  X