Raging’ Blaze is AWESOME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raging’ Blaze is AWESOME!!!

Can’t say enough about Blake and what he does!! Called him up on Wednesday for some seasoning I have been needing and for some boil for this weekend and he hooked it up!! Got here today and we are ready for tomorrow! You’re awesome Blake, can’t thank you enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, that Cajun Sausage seasoning makes the absolute BEST dang breakfast/lunch/dinner/whatever sausage I have had! It’s our substitute for jimmy dean and is amazing in quest!!

Comment

All of it is good

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        All of it is good

That is very true!

Comment

That Taco seasoning is the real deal! Blake is the man!!

Comment

I need to try out that taco seasoning.

Comment

His boil is some of the best I’ve ever had also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                Can’t say enough about Blake and what he does!! Called him up on Wednesday for some seasoning I have been needing and for some boil for this weekend and he hooked it up!! Got here today and we are ready for tomorrow! You’re awesome Blake, can’t thank you enough!
                Thanks for the kind words brother. Just trying to treat people how I wish to be treated, and to put a smile on my customer's faces. Still giving away FREE fajita and TACO seasoning with every order. Support from the people on TBH makes me happy

FYI - the other day I browned some ground meat with the taco seasoning and cooked homemade enchiladas. This is a borrowed i-net pic but they looked just like this and tasted even better. Order away for your free seasoning www.raginblaze.com

Comment

^^^^^ That looks good ! ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Glad I saw this. My mother-in-law has decided that Blake's chili seasoning is her favorite, so she asked me to get more. Probably need some fajita seasoning too.

Hey Blake, you oughta package up that blackening mix you have. That would be really good on some redfish!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                      Glad I saw this. My mother-in-law has decided that Blake's chili seasoning is her favorite, so she asked me to get more. Probably need some fajita seasoning too.

Hey Blake, you oughta package up that blackening mix you have. That would be really good on some redfish!

Blackening would be a huge seller!

Comment

I guess I didn't know he had taco seasoning. Big fan of his products so I'll definitely order up on some of that!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X