Truck Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Drivers

I just want to give a shout out to truck drivers and hot shot drivers - THANK YOU! YOU are the reason our country keeps moving forward. If everyone would get off their duffs and work as hard as you, the country would be moving forward faster!

I'm not knocking any other profession or line of work - I just want the truck drivers to know I am thinking of you and I appreciate all you do! Reminds me of that song by Alabama - 40 Hour Week.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-G2J3RzURA"]Alabama - Forty Hour Week (For A Livin&#39 [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

I’m considering going to get my cdl
    A friend of mine just knocked his out
    After Jan or feb 2021 you will have to do it through a formal course or training , you won’t be able to do it on your own

You can sure pay the bills driving a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

heroes.......in their own right.............

Comment

They are in demand all over this Country right now.

Comment

Been driving a truck since i graduated high school, 20 yrs ago. There are more jobs then drivers, u just have to want to work.

Comment

Thank you very much for the thank you. Been driving the big rig for 23yrs. Lot of people don't realize that everything goes from somewhere to somewhere by truck. Without trucks the country would shut down.glad I can do my part to keep it goin

Comment

I’m bumping around trying to sleep in the bunk now on the way to California. 2 stops there, one thru New Mexico and I’m off for the weekend. 5450 miles a week. The wheels never stop. Team drive for ups. 23 yrs in. Went to college, got an actual degree, never had to use it. I like what I do, but it’s def not for everyone. The most I’ve ever pushed was 6320 a week for a yr straight. That was nuts.

Comment

Everything you have comes by truck...everything!
                With out drivers we have nothing.

Comment

This thread made me wonder. Do yall have any kind of schedule? Is pay by the mile, hour or salary?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    They are in demand all over this Country right now.
                    Yep I'm trying to hire one now, it's a gravy job and no one wants it

Comment

Thanks, OP!

Comment

Thanks Dusty.

Been driving since’82. 1 ticket for seat belt, 3 non DOT accidents ( stupid deer).

They pay me an incredible amount of money to haul buns to Houston and back.
                        [emoji16][emoji51]

Comment

All of the above........now get out of the left lane !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            All of the above........now get out of the left lane !
                            Fun fact...if you get caught behind a truck doing 65 mph and cannot pass for 15 minutes you have traveled 16.25 miles.

If that **** truck would have stayed in the right line and you were able to travel at 75 mph for those 15 minutes you could have traveled 18.75 miles. 2 1/2 more miles had that **** truck not been in the left lane! 2-3 minutes out of your day!

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              I’m considering going to get my cdl
                              A friend of mine just knocked his out
                              After Jan or feb 2021 you will have to do it through a formal course or training , you won’t be able to do it on your own

You can sure pay the bills driving a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              2021 or 2022?

Comment

Working...
                              X