Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chandeleur Islands

I’m going to be putting together another trip to the islands August/September time frame. I’ve got 5 people that are going to go, just putting some feelers out and see anyone will want to go so we can get the trip filled out. Waiting to hear back from Troy about dates. It will be with Chandeleur Charters on the Compass Rose. We went in September and crushed them. We like to drink and have fun but within reason. Also shoot pigs in the guts so that may change some people’s mind.

My kind of trip ! Love it there and drink and gut shoot hogs ! I'm in plus 1 depending on date.

PM details once you have them I could likely fill the boat

Comment

The Chandeleur Islands off of Louisiana/Mississippi?

Comment

Off both. Generally leave out of Mississippi and fish Louisiana

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
          Off both. Generally leave out of Mississippi and fish Louisiana
          Yeah, thats all LA waters right there. I live around Biloxi, MS. Thats why I was asking. I'd be down for a mini TBH meetup when y'all come out this way.

Comment

Boat leaves out of Biloxi right behind the Golden Nugget.

Comment

Very interested in two spots

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

If the dates are in August I am very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  If the dates are in August I am very interested.

I’m shooting for August. Just depends on how fast I get the group and money together and get it booked. It’s hard trying to get 10 guys to agree on dates, and then you have to get the dates you want. Last year I picked dates, paid the deposit myself and almost didn’t get enough people to go. Lots of people backed out. This year I’ll get deposits first.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    I’m shooting for August. Just depends on how fast I get the group and money together and get it booked. It’s hard trying to get 10 guys to agree on dates, and then you have to get the dates you want. Last year I picked dates, paid the deposit myself and almost didn’t get enough people to go. Lots of people backed out. This year I’ll get deposits first.

Totally understand. September is just way too busy for me to make it.

Comment

Yeah that was a problem I had last year. I booked late, and it was all they had available. This year I’m going to book early and hopefully have better dates.

Comment

August much better for me plus 1

Comment

I'd love to join yall! I went years ago and always wanted to go back. I'm retired so super flexible on dates. Let me know and I'm in!

Comment

Weekend of august 22nd only one I have a wedding open all the rest

Comment

Few pics from last year. I bet as a group we caught over 600 trout.

Comment

Working...
                              X