Straight From The CDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight From The CDC

I looked up some interesting stats on the CDC website.

Number of Covid cases by age and number of Covid deaths by age.

0-17 age group has had 3,471,775 cases. This age group has had 591 deaths.

18-50 age group has had 14,845,877 cases. This age group has had 24,162 deaths.

Over 50 has had 27,587,485 cases. This age group has had 500,197 deaths.

I broke down the probability of dying from Covid based on the assumption that you actually had Covid. So the possibility of actually catching covid and dying from it are actually less if you consider the probability of catching Covid and then dying.

0-17 age group has a .02% chance of fatality

18-50 age group has .16% chance of fatality

Over 50 has a 5.13% chance of fatality.

Total of all cases from covid are 27,587,485. Total deaths are 500,197. Thats a 1.81% chance of fatality.

One other thing to consider is the number of flu cases and deaths during this Covid outbreak. Anyone with a brain can see the numbers are skewed with little or no Flu cases and deaths. We can argue why that is but for this example we will just acknowledge there is a certain percentage of Covid deaths that could actually be Flu deaths.

Now to look at some data regarding the Covid Vaccine for yourselves! Seriously look it up and stop listening to the spokespeople from big pharma and stop listening to the conspiracy theorists that say they are planting microchips in our arms with the vaccine!

There's a plethora of info on the internet about adverse reactions and deaths from Covid vaccines. It's hard to tell what's true and what's being censored. One minute you read something that says the CDC stated there's been over 12,000 deaths from Covid vaccine in the U.S. Then the next minute you read it was a clerical error and there's really only 7,000 deaths from the vaccines... Either way the risk for adverse reactions or death is way too high, IMO, for any age group below 50...

For any of you interested in reading a paper about why they are so insistent on everyone getting the vaccine right now. Read this paper..

Comment

Be nice to see them number and cold hard facts laid out on the adverse reactions and deaths due to the vacines. And i mean include everything that could have been a possibility of death due to the vaccine. Just like they did with Covid deaths.

Im just saying. I would like to see it with out the bias agendas of media etc.

Comment

Your numbers for total deaths are the same for overall and over 50 are the same 500,197. Not arguing with the conclusions just pointing it out.

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
        I looked up some interesting stats on the CDC website.

Number of Covid cases by age and number of Covid deaths by age.

0-17 age group has had 3,471,775 cases. This age group has had 591 deaths.

18-50 age group has had 14,845,877 cases. This age group has had 24,162 deaths.

Over 50 has had 27,587,485 cases. This age group has had 500,197 deaths.

I broke down the probability of dying from Covid based on the assumption that you actually had Covid. So the possibility of actually catching covid and dying from it are actually less if you consider the probability of catching Covid and then dying.

0-17 age group has a .02% chance of fatality

18-50 age group has .16% chance of fatality

Over 50 has a 5.13% chance of fatality.

Total of all cases from covid are 27,587,485. Total deaths are 500,197. Thats a 1.81% chance of fatality.

One other thing to consider is the number of flu cases and deaths during this Covid outbreak. Anyone with a brain can see the numbers are skewed with little or no Flu cases and deaths. We can argue why that is but for this example we will just acknowledge there is a certain percentage of Covid deaths that could actually be Flu deaths.

Now to look at some data regarding the Covid Vaccine for yourselves! Seriously look it up and stop listening to the spokespeople from big pharma and stop listening to the conspiracy theorists that say they are planting microchips in our arms with the vaccine!

There's a plethora of info on the internet about adverse reactions and deaths from Covid vaccines. It's hard to tell what's true and what's being censored. One minute you read something that says the CDC stated there's been over 12,000 deaths from Covid vaccine in the U.S. Then the next minute you read it was a clerical error and there's really only 7,000 deaths from the vaccines... Either way the risk for adverse reactions or death is way too high, IMO, for any age group below 50...
        Last edited by justletmein; 07-26-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Good information. These days it is particularly hard for me to find a "news" source I trust to tell me the truth.

Comment

Your calculations are not correct. Over 50 would have a 1.81 chance of fatality not 5.13 chance. I think you've mixed some numbers up somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mods....please delete this mis-information!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                Your calculations are not correct. Over 50 would have a 1.81 chance of fatality not 5.13 chance. I think you've mixed some numbers up somewhere.

If your numbers are correct, total fatalities from all cases would be 1.14 percent. Not sure where you came up with 5.13 for any category.

Comment

Problem I see is that you will NEVER know the number of positive cases. So many people with 0 symptoms ans just allergies don't get tested and counted.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its good and relevant info OP just fix the transposition error.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Your numbers for total deaths are the same for overall and over 50 are the same 500,197. Not arguing with the conclusions just pointing it out.
                      Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

Over 50 had 9,269,833 cases. Sorry I put the total cases in that calculation!

Here is the correct numbers.
                      Over 50 9,269,833 cases with 475,444 deaths. So the percentage is 5.13%

Comment

Total cases is 27,587,485 with the total deaths being 500,197 at the time of the paper/report. It has since gone up but the rest of the data/reports haven't come out. That I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                          Problem I see is that you will NEVER know the number of positive cases. So many people with 0 symptoms ans just allergies don't get tested and counted.

This is definitely a thing, tons of unreported cases. But then of course that's offset by all the "loosely confirmed" cases that aren't really Covid. There's no real way to nail down actual numbers for this thing, it's just nutty.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            This is definitely a thing, tons of unreported cases. But then of course that's offset by all the "loosely confirmed" cases that aren't really Covid. There's no real way to nail down actual numbers for this thing, it's just nutty.
                            There's no doubt we will never know the exact numbers but we have a pretty good sample size to determine what's best for our families.

Comment

Thanks for the correction. My problem with it though is trusting the source of your numbers. This is an agency that can't spell their own name correctly half the time. They've been all over the place with incorrect info since the beginning. It is good info if the numbers are accurate, but who knows for sure?

Comment

Working...
                              X