No announcement yet.

Define “Assault Rifle”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All your 'assault' rigs are going to nfa...

Comment

In the game of rock, paper, scissors, AR loses except when assaulting unarmed or helpless.

Comment

i have some assault toothpicks in a kitchen drawer ...my teeth stay in fear!

Comment

I would say any weapon that the democRATS dont want law abiding citizens to have.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
            I would say any weapon that the democRATS dont want law abiding citizens to have.
            That’s pretty much what numb-nutz said in the video. We’ll just make it up as we go. Scary.

Comment

I'm not sure it matters who the director is depending on the SCOTUS ruling on this.

Comment

Term doesn’t exist.. it’s made up poop because people do not know what they are talking about. AR means something totally different.

Comment

looks like my next ar build is going to be a 204 ruger ... it's under 22 caliber! and at 4250ft/sec it will go through armor ... i have a 1/4" ar 500 target that stops 556 and 308 no problem ... it didn't come with hanging holes ... i shot it with my 204 from 20 yards and it burned right through and left a hole double the size of the projectile...

but they will change the definition as soon as they find out about this ...

looks like pump action ar15's are going to be the next big thing too ...

it's never gonna stop .... let's face it

Comment

Working...
                  X