This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

The baseball is going to be a real treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That will be exciting for sure.

Comment

I don’t mind Texas and OU joining, it’ll make for some hyped up good seasons. What I don’t want is to lose the LSU game every year (it was becoming a better game now sumlin is gone).

OU
      Tx
      AM
      LSU

That would be a pod I’d like from a fans perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        That never happened. We bashed Aggy and their our conference is better than yours SEC SEC SEC BLAH BLAH BLA. LOL.

I actually said the Big 12 has been down because Texas wasn't doing it's part like OU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes….it happened. More times than I can count. Maybe not you in particular, but countless others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Things that NEVER happened for 1000, Alex!!!

These false sentiments only prove how little aggy has actually been listening over the years.

You are right Dale….you were there for the countless face to face conversations I’ve had with sips who made this claim. But, I guess since it wasn’t posted on TBH, it didn’t happen….right?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              So much for your constant only conference champs in playoff spill

Well yeah, because all conference champs will be in. There's only 4.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                I don’t mind Texas and OU joining, it’ll make for some hyped up good seasons. What I don’t want is to lose the LSU game every year (it was becoming a better game now sumlin is gone).

OU
                Tx
                AM
                LSU

I hope Texas/OU remains in Dallas, Texas/A&M is home and home and not Thanksgiving.

The SEC plays the egg on Thanksgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
                  You are right Dale….you were there for the countless face to face conversations I’ve had with sips who made this claim. But, I guess since it wasn’t posted on TBH, it didn’t happen….right?
                  If you talked to countless sips face to face that said the Big 12 conference was better than the SEC, you need to find better friends.

Most guys on here have said, the Big 12 is better than given credit for. The SEC is top heavy and the middle teams are typically get over hyped because they play in the SEC. A&M and Mizzou going into the SEC able to compete right away with out getting their doors blow off prove that.

I am not saying that is correct, just the thought of the Texas fans I know and on here unless Bob has a few evening cocktails.
                  Last edited by Heath; 07-23-2021, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Haha Cry me a river lol. It was clearly a play on UT Walmart T-shirt fans. You know, they say Aggies like sheep, Raiders have rash, UT are t-shirt fans... And most of us go back further than this thread. We all got acquainted on the college baseball thread. Aggies/Longhorns/Red Raiders bust each others balls. Is what it is.
                    Every team has non alumnus fans. Especially in the SEC.

I am tattoo fan. Lol. Get it straight.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

OU
                      Tx
                      AM
                      LSU

Don’t see that happening as LSU is one of the longest standing teams in Sec, and has far more deeper ties to many other schools. Although i to
                      would like to keep the Aggie game, but would like to move it up in the year to amplify the importance more. This whole thing means we probably lose a true rival in fla/bama

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        If you talked to countless sips face to face that said the Big 12 conference was better than the SEC, you need to find better friends.

Most guys on here have said, the Big 12 is better than given credit for. The SEC is top heavy and the middle teams are typically get over hyped because they play in the SEC. A&M and Mizzou going into the SEC able to compete right away with out getting their doors blow off prove that.

I am not saying that is correct, just the thought of the Texas fans I know and on here unless Bob has a few evening cocktails.
                        If I said it I was ruffling RLBs feathers. Lol. I'm not stupid, even after a few cocktails.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I hear ya, Heath. Personally, I’m all for it. ATM, Texas, LSU, Arkansas, etc. back in the same conference just like back in the SWC days. It’s all about the $$, and this move will make plenty for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Heather Dinnich (? sp) reported last night that both Texas and Oklahoma will likely have to pay around $75M each to leave the B12. Attorneys will argue and negotiate for less. The final buyout number will be considered miniscule when considering how much money is about to be generated.
                            It will never get to that. All the remaining Big 12 schools will also break the agreement. Nobody pays anything and nobody gets anything. The left behinds are all scrambling to find conferences. Wouldn't be suprised if within the next few weeks to a month we hear of landing spots for a handful of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              It will never get to that. All the remaining Big 12 schools will also break the agreement. Nobody pays anything and nobody gets anything. The left behinds are all scrambling to find conferences. Wouldn't be suprised if within the next few weeks to a month we hear of landing spots for a handful of them.
                              They won't get off for free. But, I doubt they pay $75 million each either.

If Baylor, TCU, Tech, OSU, etc can't find P5 conference partners they will dig in their heels and grab some money.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                They won't get off for free. But, I doubt they pay $75 million each either.

If Baylor, TCU, Tech, OSU, etc can't find P5 conference partners they will dig in their heels and grab some money.
                                If everyone does find a landing spot, where do you think that is?
                                My wild azz guess
                                Kansas and Ok. State to BIG
                                Tech and WV to ACC
                                Iowa St and K State to PAC
                                Not sure what happens to TCU and Baylor

Comment

Working...
                                X