Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither Texas or OU are involved in the current Big 12 meeting which started at 5:00, that is about the future of the conference and contingencies.

Comment

Arky mad now too. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Neither Texas or OU are involved in the current Big 12 meeting which started at 5:00, that is about the future of the conference and contingencies.
        I guess we can stop using the word "rumor".

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
          I guess we can stop using the word "rumor".
          I get the feeling the stars were aligned before the leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Arky mad now too. Lol.

No Sir, not mad here, we will share a beer at some point. Matter of fact, our son graduated from UT earlier this year.

Comment

other news WESTLAKE HILLS, Texas — Westlake High School will soon bid farewell to its head football coach. Coach and athletic director Todd Dodge announced on Thursday that he is retiring following the conclusion of the 2021 football season.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                other news WESTLAKE HILLS, Texas — Westlake High School will soon bid farewell to its head football coach. Coach and athletic director Todd Dodge announced on Thursday that he is retiring following the conclusion of the 2021 football season.
                They will still be good forever, well probably ��

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Really? Arkansas in the Texas Bowl come to mind?

The old 50 yard game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    Haha cherry pick a time period in baseball lol
                    76-38 Horns all time….
                    I didn't cherry-pick a time, the shorthorns did.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      It is what it is.

We’ve listened for the last 8 years about how the SEC isn’t that good and that the B-12 was better…..but now, those two petition to join the conference. Should be interesting to say the least. In this league it’s not about beating one or two teams, its about facing top talent every week. Texas A&M, Ole Miss, MSU, LSU, Arkansas, Auburn, Alabama……buckle up!!
                      Who said the Big 12 was better than the SEC? That's just silly. I've said and seen others say that it isn't as head and shoulders above everyone else as they like to think.

I think most on here have said they needed to add teams and get back to 12 with two divisions and a real championship game.

That list of top talent teams doesn't scare me. The Mississippi teams? Really? Lol.
                      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-22-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        I didn't cherry-pick a time, the shorthorns did.

https://texassports.com/sports/baseb...f-arkansas/190
                        Except that is some 3rd party website. Haha

Comment

I didn't realize this, but legislation can't be introduced in a special session of the Texas legislature unless the governor puts it on the agenda. So, the mythical twitter Tech-Baylor-Aggie-TCU of legislative action can't be introduced until January 2023.

Comment

Except that is some 3rd party website. Haha
                            Keep your boys in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Keep your boys in line.
                              I guess the internet is probably pretty new to Arkansas type fans so I will let it slide this one time.

Comment

I guess the internet is probably pretty new to Arkansas type fans so I will let it slide this one time.
                                You don't know me, and you don't want to get into a wizzing match on "intellect".

Back to the topic at hand, SECN (not SHN) has a lot on the merger, I'm looking forward to it, easier path to the SEC West title.

Comment

Working...
                                X