This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    The difference is Texas and OU are selling their school, not their conference to a recruit.
    Not at all accurate but If so, duh. How do you sell the Big 12 conference over the SEC?

Comment

The difference is Texas and OU are selling their school, not their conference to a recruit.
      They’d be selling selling them on the sec the day they joined. How would they not? It would be the strongest and most powerful conference ever.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Not at all accurate but If so, duh. How do you sell the Big 12 conference over the SEC?
        You don't. You sell the school.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Steaming pile of poop. Why would they sell the Big 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Steaming pile of poop. Why would they sell the Big 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decaying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So how would the schedules work in a 16 team SEC? No more 8 conference games and 4 cream puffs? 7 division games and 4 cross division with only 1 non conference game? Or only 1 cross division and 4 ooc? 7-2-3?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                If that's the case why is UT interested in moving to the SEC?

Comment

So…Does the Big 12 suck? Last year the party line was “it’s a great conference! Iowa State is a power house!” Why would OU and Texas want to join the SEC? Is it the best conference? What do you Horn fans say? Aggies are happy where we are, y’all wanna join us? Drop your boring network that shows the same 6 games over and over, then forget your “home game of choice” on Thanksgiving. It would make for an amazing and fun conference no doubt! Take your stance now Sooners and Horns…Which conference do you want to be in and why?

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                    If that's the case why is UT interested in moving to the SEC?

Stability and bigger payday, the TV rights deal is coming to an end. It was inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Stability and bigger payday, the TV rights deal is coming to an end. It was inevitable.

Isn't that the same for the players as well? Especially now they're getting paid!

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by Leef View Post
                        So…Does the Big 12 suck? Last year the party line was “it’s a great conference! Iowa State is a power house!” Why would OU and Texas want to join the SEC? Is it the best conference? What do you Horn fans say? Aggies are happy where we are, y’all wanna join us? Drop your boring network that shows the same 6 games over and over, then forget your “home game of choice” on Thanksgiving. It would make for an amazing and fun conference no doubt! Take your stance now Sooners and Horns…Which conference do you want to be in and why?

The LHN would become a part of the network. ESPN is in control.

From a football perspective, it’s not a bad plan with expansion on the horizon.

But man, it would be some good baseball. That’s what my crew enjoys the most as a family.

One of the ACC, B1G, or SEC is going to be the first to 16 and it doesn’t get any more high end than these two being two of the top 5 revenue programs in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          I’d love to hear your pitch to a recruit in today’s time on choosing Texas over A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                            Isn't that the same for the players as well? Especially now they're getting paid!

I’d say so

Comment

I’d love to hear your pitch to a recruit in today’s time on choosing Texas over A&M.
                              1939 was a long time ago?

Comment

Texas:
                                More Academically Prestigious
                                Better Athletic Program
                                Bigger Brand
                                More Money

A&M:
                                SEC

Comment

Working...
                                X