Houston Area Dove Hunt… ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Area Dove Hunt… ISO

Would like to take my old man and little brother, including myself, on a dove hunt this year. I know the Houston area has tons of guides, but wanted to ask the GS for y’all’s advice.. I have hunted once in the Hempstead area, but I am in Baytown and a closer drive would be ideal. If it’s close enough I would like to do multiple days.

Thanks in advance fellas!!

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
    Would like to take my old man and little brother, including myself, on a dove hunt this year. I know the Houston area has tons of guides, but wanted to ask the GS for y’all’s advice.. I have hunted once in the Hempstead area, but I am in Baytown and a closer drive would be ideal. If it’s close enough I would like to do multiple days.

Call Capt Jim West, I’ve had some good hunts with him in Winnie. (409) 996-3054

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post

I'd call Drake Plantation in Winnie.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        I'd call Drake Plantation in Winnie.
        Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        Call Capt Jim West, I’ve had some good hunts with him in Winnie. (409) 996-3054

Thanks fellas, I will be making some calls in the morning !

Comment

Lance Stancek with Pintail Lodge is who we go with every year. He hunts out of Sealy for doves

Comment

Working...
          X