X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was cool to watch. Blue Origin ship is very phallic…[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a shining example of American capitalism, ingenuity, and excellence born of freedom! I wish the public would see it as that instead of chimping Musk, Branson, and Bezos.

Comment

Very fitting design from a @#$*head like Bezos

Comment

Thanks!! I love this stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            We have a pool going to see who will crash one first.

Bezos was my horse. From what I saw today it was a flawless mission.
            I know the other two had issues getting airborne.

I don't like my odds moving forward.

That's dark LOL, if I had to guess, I would say Elon only because he is shooting for Mars. There is so many more variables in that trip.

But Elon probably has the "safest" rocket considering it's been flying to the space station for at least a year.

Ragardless, it's wild to think, all these rockets are effectively just really big fireworks that don't go boom at the end. It just blows my mind.

Comment

I thought it was awesome. Glad it was a success!

Comment

Pretty cool. I had just finished my workout and they had it on in the lobby of the rec center. Lots of folks watching. Reminded me of when everyone gathered around TV sets anywhere they were to watch the moon landing.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Has anyone called NASA and asked them what they have been doing in the last thirty years?

Three guys with ZERO engineering/science/rocketpropulsion backrounds are running circles around you guys. Are yall even mad at them?

You’re right, NASA quit doing joy rides to 350k feet decades ago. They’re playing around on Mars now, looping around Saturn, exploring deep space, finding out things that will blow your mind.

That stuff don’t make headlines like the media darlings and their space tourism though, so you can be forgiven for not knowing what NASA has been up to.

They both have their place and they’re playing two different games. But these billionaires are far from running circles around NASA….

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post

LOL! I thought so too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                      You’re right, NASA quit doing joy rides to 350k feet decades ago. They’re playing around on Mars now, looping around Saturn, exploring deep space, finding out things that will blow your mind.

That stuff don’t make headlines like the media darlings and their space tourism though, so you can be forgiven for not knowing what NASA has been up to.

They both have their place and they’re playing two different games. But these billionaires are far from running circles around NASA….
                      This is what I thought too. NASA is hush hush. They don't want you to know what they're spending YOUR money on. But they are spending it. A LOT of it. And on stuff you'll never know of.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard the ISS will have 2-Day free Prime shipping now.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post

I commented that it looked like Dr. Evil's rocket on Goldmember.

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
                            That landing pad looked computer generated to me. I have see similar graphics on video games.

So did the descending video angle

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                              I commented that it looked like Dr. Evil's rocket on Goldmember.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                                Does it say blue origin or blue organ? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X