Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    It's only apples and oranges to you, because you want it to be.

I don't watch much professional sports though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I don’t see “blm” on any store I visit or product I eat. I see it all the time in professional sports…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      I get your point, but it’s apples and oranges imo.
      The NFL and other pro sports try to shove it down your throat.

I still watch the Stros occasionally and I dont give 2 ****s what someone else watches. I **** sure wouldn’t lose a friend over it…

Your last paragraph was mainly my point. So you’re, at least, partially right.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So it's only what you see with your eyes?

What if the NFL just put it on the field but donated no money and the store you frequent donated 57 million dollars to them but no visable logo?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-18-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I don’t see “blm” on any store I visit or product I eat. I see it all the time in professional sports…

I don’t see it all the time, but I’m not looking for it either. I’m not an avid watcher of any pro sports, but I’m a casual watcher of NFL and maybe a little more than casual Astros watcher.

I don’t watch NBA because it’s trash basketball with lax rules and poor defense. It was awesome 20-40 years ago.

I don’t watch much MLB besides occasional Astros game, because it’s baseball on TV and I’d rather wipe my butt with a pine cone than waste my time like that.

I like the NFL because it’s good technical football played at the highest level by the best athletes in the world.

I don’t watch NHL because I’m an American and cut my mullet in high school.

I don’t watch Soccer because I’m not a communist.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But I wouldn’t lose a friend over any of it and I wouldn’t be swayed by someone else’s agenda if it didn’t align with my own.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I don’t see it all the time, but I’m not looking for it either. I’m not an avid watcher of any pro sports, but I’m a casual watcher of NFL and maybe a little more than casual Astros watcher.

I don’t watch NBA because it’s trash basketball with lax rules and poor defense. It was awesome 20-40 years ago.

I don’t watch much MLB besides occasional Astros game, because it’s baseball on TV and I’d rather wipe my butt with a pine cone than waste my time like that.

I like the NFL because it’s good technical football played at the highest level by the best athletes in the world.

But I wouldn’t lose a friend over any of it and I wouldn’t be swayed by someone else’s agenda if it didn’t align with my own.

Agreed. On everything.

Comment

So it's only what you see with your eyes?

What if the NFL just put it on the field but donated no money and the store you frequent donated 57 million dollars to them but no visable logo?

Basically yes…
              I am not going to go out of my way to research every product to see where their value lies. Just don’t shove it done my throat…
              I have seen enough of it in professional sports that I am done with it for now.
              If Home Depot hangs a blm sign above the front door I will turn around and leave.

Comment

I get your point, but it’s apples and oranges imo.
                The NFL and other pro sports try to shove it down your throat.

I still watch the Stros occasionally and I dont give 2 ****s what someone else watches. I **** sure wouldn’t lose a friend over it…
                They don’t shove it down your throat at all - Red Zone channel and others have made game watching a great experience. Over 3 hours you will maybe see 5 mins of anything outside of the game that isn’t a commercial.

Comment

I agree with the NFL part!

Comment

I will witch because it is what I like to do. Not going to let the noise keep from it. I do make a point to mute the TV for all of the BS or get up and get another beer. I also make a point to not buy anything that is advertised during NFL games. When companies that spend millions on advertising quit seeing a good return on their investment they will quit advertising. When the NFL no longer gets money from ads then they will understand that their nonsense if whats costing them money.

Comment

Basically yes…

I am not going to go out of my way to research every product to see where their value lies. Just don’t shove it done my throat…

I have seen enough of it in professional sports that I am done with it for now.

If Home Depot hangs a blm sign above the front door I will turn around and leave.
                      But you're supporting due to lack of knowledge. In my opinion it's either 100% or you aren't proving a thing.

Comment

But you're supporting due to lack of knowledge. In my opinion it's either 100% or you aren't proving a thing.

Would you still love your wife if she cheated on you, but you didn’t know it?

Comment

Lol. Enjoy your Lifetime movies. I'll keep watching sports.

Comment

As Smart would say, you misspelled I am right and you are wrong.

Comment

They can’t do that!!!!!

Lifetime network is part of Lifetime Entertainment Services, a subsidiary of A&E Networks, which is jointly owned by Hearst Communications and The Walt Disney Company.[emoji23]

Comment

They can’t do that!!!!!

Lifetime network is part of Lifetime Entertainment Services, a subsidiary of A&E Networks, which is jointly owned by Hearst Communications and The Walt Disney Company.[emoji23]

Lol. They would be supporting hypocritical anti 2nd ammendment Hollywood. But hey the actors are not wearing a blm t shirt. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X