Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starman View Post
    You are a wise man. No one knows how long you’ll have together. It was 8 months for us after she was diagnosed with cancer. I’d give anything - ANYTHING - to see my wife’s smiling face again.
    Im very sorry for your loss and those are very wise words from someone with true knowledge by experience. I'll remember them from now on. Thank you for sharing it and may God give you peace and comfort.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are a wise man. No one knows how long you’ll have together. It was 8 months for us after she was diagnosed with cancer. I’d give anything - ANYTHING - to see my wife’s smiling face again.
      My heart aches for you and you are in my prayers. I started this thread as a funny, it has made me think how much I still take for granted.

Comment

My twisted sense of humor.sometimes she ain’t a fan .

Comment

Shop at Target I hate that store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

News channels. I could care less. Local weather is all I'm interested in.

Comment

Sit on the couch and play saga crush candy jam.

Mow and weedeat and tell me I'm doing it wrong, take to long.
              Last edited by Pushbutton2; 07-17-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                Hanging out with her family.
                LOL, mine too. problem is I can't stand her sister's complaining so I go find something to work on

Comment

Thread was started in jest and even then I had trouble thinking of something to post.

Your post is an eye opener that will forever change my outlook and interactions with my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    My heart aches for you and you are in my prayers. I started this thread as a funny, it has made me think how much I still take for granted.
                    It IS a fun thread, I’ve enjoyed reading the responses. Sorry for the derailment. Blessedveteran’s post just struck a chord with me and I felt the need to reply to him.

It’s all good. Please carry on.

Comment

Funny how bad all you guys hate the beach.

Typical other stuff for mine - all her stupid tv shows. I cant Sit inside and need to be doing something. She can read a book and watch tv for days

Comment

Second Hallmark Channels

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                          Eating super healthy and the beach. I don't mind the eating part too too much, still a pain a lot of times. The beach, just hate it, hate sand, hate being hot, hate all the people, hate the hot sand sticking to my sweaty skin, hate the sand in my truck, hate it all.
                          True that

By the way meat is healthy and natural.

My idea of a beach trip is in a boat fishing the sand bars along barrier islands.

Comment

People....she likes people

I personally can do without most of em

Comment

Go to Joann fabric store…. How a person can spend 3 hours in that store is beyond me.

Comment

I’ll answer the question the other way around. I love to dance, he doesn’t. He’ll dance with me once—and only once—if we happen to be somewhere where dancing is part of the evening’s events. He’ll never actually take me dancing.

Comment

Working...
                                X