No announcement yet.

Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older than her by almost 11 years…. Married for 3 years now, been dating four years and many many more Lord willing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife is 6 yrs younger than me ... married 31 yrs this mo. !
      She's the best thing in my life, other than kids. Lucky to have her by my side.

Comment

Dated a girl 15 years younger (I was 49, she was 34). It can definitely work IF you have similar life goals around kids, retirement, etc, in spite of age difference.

I asked this same girl once why when she calls and I don't answer, she doesn't leave a VM. Her response: "What is this, the 90's?" Haha and Ouch

I made funny comment about something that was from before her time and she said "Well, I'm sure my Mom would think it's funny." Her Mom IS actually closer to my age, lol.

The dealbreaker was when she asked if I'm open to having kids (I already have 2 grown sons). Trying to be open-minded, I asked how many she was thinking. She replied "How many are on a baseball team?". I do still miss her from time to time......

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Maturity level will play a big role. Where are ya'll at in your lives? Goals for retirement, kids, ect.
          Age may not matter now but it will in the future. I’m 14 years older than my wife and if I’m alive, I’ll be 79 before she retires. We on two different schedules in our life.

Comment

Only problem if she still works, wife’s 5 years younger still has 4 years to retire, I have been for 2 years. But she’s still keeping the funds coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post

His 2nd marriage was a girl who was 21, and had just graduated from the same HS as me just a few years earlier. We had the same dang history teacher..lol.

We (her and I) did NOT get along real well at first. Try having a 21 year old new mom tell a super smart and worldly 18 year old boy what to do....

There are so many "videos" online with that same plot....or so I have been told .....Baaaad Step-mother

Comment

Don't care how old, or young they are.
                Ain't none of'em, worth the time or the trouble.

Comment

I dated an 18 when I was 28. Wife still gives me grief about it.

Comment

Scum bag is changing my post

Comment

29 yr old smoking hot Columbian.....I was 41

Comment

Originally posted by Tree View Post
                        My wife and I are only 9 months apart in age, me being older, so I can't offer any help. Just want to say best of luck to the both of you!!
                        My wife and I are 3 months apart. So no Help there. I have dated 6 yrs older to 10 yrs younger!! Everyone of them have something wrong with!!
                        My Advice get a Dog! And a Motorcycle!

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Comment

All I can say is the new car smell hasnt worn off. Kudos to you

Comment

If she's a grown up (and I'm not talking about age), it can be great.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                              Don't care how old, or young they are.
                              Ain't none of'em, worth the time or the trouble.
                              I have a bad history.....I wont say NONE are, but very, very few. And good ones are becoming more rare by the day. I go back and forth between being glad its almost over and will be free, and sadness that I will be alone the rest of my life.

Comment

Heck, I don’t know if I could remember what to do with one if I caught one.

Comment

Working...
                                X