No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great trip everyone! Enjoyed meeting those I hadn't. Had a great time ! We put some hurt on the fish. Lots of happy faces at the end of the day!
    Looking forward to the next trip!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Dang nice fat stringer!

Looks good to me!

Interested in your butter slab cooking technique.
      Bar-b-que seasoning
      Butter in gut hole
      400*-10 mins in oven

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
        Bar-b-que seasoning
        Butter in gut hole
        400*-10 mins in oven
        Thanks, I'll have to explore that. We usually half them out and boil but always looking for other ways. I'll try your way this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Bad***** pics!

Comment

My youngest fishing partner(son) got it done in-shore and off-shore back to back days before all the rain hit last week.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
              My youngest fishing partner(son) got it done in-shore and off-shore back to back days before all the rain hit last week.
              Congrats to Y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                Nice work!

Comment

Looking like I'm actually heading down to surfside next week as of now! Tuesday- Friday?

Probably bring the kayak to try and fish sea isle at night, and surf fish in the mornings.

Any chance any of y'all would want to link up? I can bring drinks, bait, gas, etc. I usually fish artificial. No chance of hiring a guide this time. So hopefully sea isle and or the surf is producing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                    Looking like I'm actually heading down to surfside next week as of now! Tuesday- Friday?

Probably bring the kayak to try and fish sea isle at night, and surf fish in the mornings.

Any chance any of y'all would want to link up? I can bring drinks, bait, gas, etc. I usually fish artificial. No chance of hiring a guide this time. So hopefully sea isle and or the surf is producing.

Fish the Galveston Causeway at night under the lights. They work perfectly for a Kayak setup and it's not a far paddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Fish the Galveston Causeway at night under the lights. They work perfectly for a Kayak setup and it's not a far paddle.
                      Would you recommend that over sea isle? That's a bit further of a drive from surfside.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        Would you recommend that over sea isle? That's a bit further of a drive from surfside.

Better quality fish. I know a guy who's been on easy limits under the lights.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Better quality fish. I know a guy who's been on easy limits under the lights.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                          Oh wow. That may be worth some looking into. I've never fished their before.

Comment

careful where you park to launch the kayak. best case is drum up permission before you go and put in a yard

Comment

Sent you a PM Flex.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                careful where you park to launch the kayak. best case is drum up permission before you go and put in a yard
                                Can't you park and put in by the pier, and then paddle in?

Comment

Working...
                                X