Additional time slot for CARNIVORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional time slot for CARNIVORE

Just found out that Pursuit Channel is giving us an additional time slot for the third quarter at noon on Thursdays. This is in addition to our usual times of Friday at 11:30 PM, Saturday at 12:30 PM and Sunday at 6:00 PM.
    I think that we were able to capture the best footage of coyotes and cats this past season. The show this week features a dominant dog that attempts to bluff me off the ultrasonic caller when he sees me sitting out in the wide open. I first was thinking that we just got lucky this year but when I study the footage, I know it was the new technology that made for great footage.
    I hope that you will tune in if you get the chance.
    Adios,
    Gary

Love this show. Keep it going, Gary!

Comment

Good show Gary keep it up !

Comment

Any idea when the ultrasonic is going to hit the market? Take my money!

Comment

Great show!! Enjoy watching them.

Comment

Awesome to hear Gary. Look forward to watching.

Comment

I have it set to record. Watched the new episode the other day. The stand where you shot the coyote out of frame confused me. I thought you missed that big male. That son of a gun was wooly as could be.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I have it set to record. Watched the new episode the other day. The stand where you shot the coyote out of frame confused me. I thought you missed that big male. That son of a gun was wooly as could be.
                Dang sure was!!! I was on the female almost from the time I turned on the caller. I didn't see the male that Steve was on until he was within 25 steps and hard right. I stayed with the female as I thought that's where Steve was as well. That male was easily over 40 pounds and a great haircoat, very well could have be larger than the big male that pawed the ground and "woofed" at me.
                Thanks so much for watching!!!
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Yours is the only outdoor show I watch anymore Gary. I really enjoy it !

Comment

Working...
                  X