Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill gates owns +/- 270k acres of farmland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
    Fake meat?
    Soylent Green

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      How did yall come to this conclusion? Not defending him, I'm just curious.
      Easy enough, about 20 minutes of research on he and his Father and their Evil ideals and I don’t think you’ll need to be asking this question!

Comment

He is evil
        He believes in population control
        So, it won’t surprise me if he takes it out of service and does not allow any farming. The shorter our supply is the more people will suffer

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          He is on record in several interviews admitting to using / needing vaccines to control global populations...nations have actually officially condemned him by name on record in parliament & other official capacities. They have said his actions have brought an onslaught of autism where there once was none. This isn't up for debate as the vids are out there. Go find them. Gates is not new to vaccines & even produced a movie on netflix predicting the pandemic you see now & the need for a vaccine to counter.

The guy is also an evil pedo & took many flights to Epstein Island...ask yourself why a guy like him & china would be buying up US farmland. For the greater good of mankind??
          Thanks for the reply. I know him and his wife have been really big in 3rd world vaccinations in Africa for malaria etc with the Gates Foundation, but have never heard him mention in with regards to sterilization/population control. I will try to find that info. I know that he has been predicting that we are unprepared for a pandemic as well, but again not with ill intentions, just preparedness. Looks like maybe I need to do more research on him. I read his book (because of a TBH post) thinking...man how could someone so smart and who I at one time admired go so crazy?? So I started reading to see just how crazy this guy had gotten. Funny thing is...I came out on the other end after reading his stuff. I didn't find him crazy at all and he made a lot of sense. Most of the stuff I was reading on TBH and other outlets about him saying/doing was taken way out of context. It made me a little frustrated because that is the crap the left is known for doing. But to see the right doing it so blatantly kinda frustrated me. Anyways looks like I have a lot more research to do on this possible nut job before forming my own conclusion.

Comment

Do your searches on duckduckgo....you won't find anything but rainbows / unicorns & him being worthy of sainthood elsewhere.

If I run across any, I'll post them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Thanks for the reply. I know him and his wife have been really big in 3rd world vaccinations in Africa for malaria etc with the Gates Foundation, but have never heard him mention in with regards to sterilization/population control. I will try to find that info. I know that he has been predicting that we are unprepared for a pandemic as well, but again not with ill intentions, just preparedness. Looks like maybe I need to do more research on him. I read his book (because of a TBH post) thinking...man how could someone so smart and who I at one time admired go so crazy?? So I started reading to see just how crazy this guy had gotten. Funny thing is...I came out on the other end after reading his stuff. I didn't find him crazy at all and he made a lot of sense. Most of the stuff I was reading on TBH and other outlets about him saying/doing was taken way out of context. It made me a little frustrated because that is the crap the left is known for doing. But to see the right doing it so blatantly kinda frustrated me. Anyways looks like I have a lot more research to do on this possible nut job before forming my own conclusion.
              In the old days, before the internet, the elite would just exterminate large populations of people or put them in concentration camps. Now days, they create mass hysteria with a FAKE pandemic, introduce a vaccine to cure it and masses of dip ****s will run you over to get injected. Darwin Award winners. There’s a sucker born every minute.

Comment

No doubt that’s a lot of acreage but keep in mind that the US has 1 billion acres in active farm land and in production. That’s not including range/livestock. I don’t think he has enough to move the needle much
                Last edited by BrandonA; 06-29-2021, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Look up how much land the LDS Church owns. They recently beat Gates out of purchasing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                    https://www.amymyersmd.com/article/f...-is-a-problem/

Get ready for guys to have bigger man boobs. Soy seems to be a common ingredient.
                    Yep dont touch soy.... i dont need female hormones.... ever heard the term "soy boy"?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be glad when he goes to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                        https://www.amymyersmd.com/article/f...-is-a-problem/

Get ready for guys to have bigger man boobs. Soy seems to be a common ingredient.
                        If I had legit man boobs, I'd play with them often (probably).

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                          Not worth the headache, plus he is getting divorced

If I had 100k + acres it’s friends and family, and my rules
                          I got 50 acres and its friends and family and my rules [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

First I've heard that soy causes man boobs. Guess I can no longer enjoy the Chinese buffet.

Comment

Yikes...ironically just ran across this. Haven't seen a gates / china / farmland post in a while.

Not saying I agree or this is a legit plan in the making. Question everything & everyone...do your own research.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                Large corporate farms, and if you don’t think they farm ditch to ditch you’re fooling yourself. My wife is from ND, a farm family. The small farms don’t farm like that, but how many half section farms do you think Gates owns ?
                                I don’t know about ND farming, but small independent family farms here in west Texas farm road to road. Modern equipment and chemicals make it possible. Sub surface drip irrigation makes a rectangle shape a fully irrigated crop, no “corners” due to pivot shape, gps guided tractors and implement let the drive right to the edges, and modern herbicides allow them to keep fields clean without harming crops which have been genetically modified so the herbicide doesn’t kill them.

We have to have nearly every square inch of dirt to grow low nutritional value cereal crops in order to feed a growing human population

Comment

Working...
                                X