KS Draw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    It’s as simple as going online and printing out a hunt your own land tag. 80 acres or more in Kansas and you qualify
    Yes it’s that simple. You don’t need a NR license either. They become available August 1 or 31 I believe. $90+/-

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
      Yes it’s that simple. You don’t need a NR license either. They become available August 1 or 31 I believe. $90+/-
      Really? When I was a kid we hunted our Kansas place and our Oklahoma land with out a license. I thought for sure I would need one being a NR. Thanks!

Comment

I wonder how many got a little gun shy last year with the Covid unknown factor and just bought a preference point

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
          Thx fella’s….If im spending the $ on the lease anyway, was gonna try to get a little value out of it! Oh well, here’s to 2022!
          I believe you can hunt turkey and coyotes still.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Really? When I was a kid we hunted our Kansas place and our Oklahoma land with out a license. I thought for sure I would need one being a NR. Thanks!
            That's called The Good Old Days.

Comment

Is it to late to buy a preference point this year?

You guys with leases up there. How often do you make it up to hunt?

Seems a guy could draw a tag and then try to make a deal for a lease where guys didn’t draw. Getting harder to find a place to draw a tag...

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatelabs View Post
                Is it to late to buy a preference point this year?

You guys with leases up there. How often do you make it up to hunt?

Seems a guy could draw a tag and then try to make a deal for a lease where guys didn’t draw. Getting harder to find a place to draw a tag...
                Too late for a point this year.

Comment

Got mine!!! I’m in!!

Comment

Results

The results are in. Unit 11 was overdrawn by 1300 applicants
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Ksbowhunter; 06-23-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

For the guys that didn't get drawn, have you received your refund yet??

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                        For the guys that didn't get drawn, have you received your refund yet?
                        Got this yesterday

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

We will be making our first trip up in September to poke around a bit and hang a few stands. Can't wait. Looks like they've been getting a ton of rain up there this year so interested to see how it's changed things from last year.

Comment

I called today about the refund, they will be mailing checks out this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X