Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get the vaccine?

Comment

Praying for you TR. listen to these dudes..

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        Does this really work? I see several post about this. It is just wormer I don’t see why horse wormer could help with China flu?
        From what I've heard, ivermectin was being developed as an antibiotic, but they found out it worked better as a dewormer. Having said that, I've also heard that antibiotics don't help with viruses. So I'm not sure how it helps with the Chinese cooties, but it seems to.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
          Does this really work? I see several post about this. It is just wormer I don’t see why horse wormer could help with China flu?
          Our doctor and several others who are in the minority of docs that are actually willing to prescribe helpful medications for COVID have been using it with great success for their patients. Why most docs refuse to treat their patients is beyond me.

Comment

Sorry man!

Comment

Depending upon your age (over 50) and any underlying health conditions, you may also consider the monoclonal antibody treatment. Wife and I both got it after contracting Covid. It is an outpatient IV therapy that lasted 2-3 hours. We both felt better within the next couple of days. There was no cost to us as well, but my doctor had to refer us. I know most people recover, but for a few folks, they go downhill fast and end up getting hospitalized, especially when their O2 levels begin decreasing. Not trying to start a debate, just sharing my own experience, and a treatment option that worked for me and my wife. I also took Vitamin D3, Zinc, and sat in the sun wearing only shorts in order to increase my body’s Vitamin D production. I sure hope you begin feeling better soon OP.

Comment

Did you get tested? Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

I had it last fall. My symptoms were mild flu-like. Went to the DR and he said you've got it and sent me home. No meds. Nothing. A day later I was near 100% back to normal. All are a little different but chill. You'll be alright..

Comment

Prayers Up & get on the ivermectin.

Comment

For the folks asking how Ivermectin works in covid treatment, here's a link. Quote from the article

"Reports from in vitro studies suggest that ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host’s antiviral response."

Comment

Vaccine isn't going to prevent anyone from getting corona. It preps your body to fight it by giving it advanced notice of the foreign body. Your body kick starts its autoimmune response.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blaqkpanda View Post
                          For the folks asking how Ivermectin works in covid treatment, here's a link. Quote from the article

"Reports from in vitro studies suggest that ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host’s antiviral response."

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...py/ivermectin/
                          Just a note of caution: Take a close look at the article in the above NIH link. There is a lot of contradictory rhetoric in it and very little data; in fact, they offer NO clinical data (click on the tab).

I take no position, one way or the other, on the efficacy of Ivermectin for SARS-CoV-2, or any other SARS-CoV. I am saying that if you're considering using it, please consult your doctor first.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            Just a note of caution: There is a lot of contradictory rhetoric in it and very little data; in fact, they offer NO clinical data (click on the tab).
                            Sounds like the vaccine…

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Did you get the vaccine?
                              ? My neighbor didn't get the shot and got it last week

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                                ? My neighbor didn't get the shot and got it last week
                                So should we all run out and get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X