Permit-less carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matador View Post
    Hell I know some LEO that are horrible shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One gun shot call I ran about 15 years ago was a cop husband accidentally shooting his cop wife in the leg while cleaning the gun.

Comment

No opinion here. Still forming. Just was curious what I could find on the topic. Seems to be a lot of info. Not even sure if this is accurate…. As info. Appears, from this, Chicago is worse per capita and NY is better than TX for gun violence..

Comment

People who want to practice trigger pull but not have the ammo might consider buying a G-sight. I have 1 in 9mm.. its actually a lot of fun.. can practice drawing your gun from a concealed holster, can set up scenarios and practice

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
          People who want to practice trigger pull but not have the ammo might consider buying a G-sight. I have 1 in 9mm.. its actually a lot of fun.. can practice drawing your gun from a concealed holster, can set up scenarios and practice

https://www.g-sight.com/?utm_campaig...5jb20ifQ%3D%3D
          Thanks for the link, I have been wanting to check on something like this or a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            I'm not anti America or Anti Amendments you morons!!! LOL!!!

There's going to be some idiots who are clueless and don't know any of the laws and signs to look for and how to react in different situations and only carrying to be cool and because the can, but have no business carrying a weapon starting September and they will be carrying legally this time...

I've seen some TOTAL YAHOOS who barely spoke English in CHL classes and heard their crazy and scary answers when asked what they would do in case of an incident where they had to defend their and their loved ones lives and by the end of the class they were a little more informed compared to the beginning of the class.

I'm not saying those classes cover everything and "Educate" everyone who completes them, but it helped them understand why they should carry and what they should carry and what signs and places to stay away from and every little bit helps.

I'm still going to conceal carry and I'm still going to renew my carry permit.

God Bless Texas.

Ali
            What you describe IS America, that's freedom buddy. I agree there's people who shouldn't carry but it's none of my business because they are free people as am I.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post

l-r, Beretta 92fs, H&K p30sk, Sig p365sas, Sig p320rxp with Romeo pro, and my Glock p30sf with a Lone Wolf ported barrel.
              The H&K is my preferred edc.
              That case is fantastic, what is the brand/model?

Comment

Mycasebuilder.com
                They can make about anything.
                If you google them.. there are some for sale via amazon i believe..
                Different colors

The Doro case is very nice.!
                Im about to buy the 10gun.
                Shop our Red Topper 10 Pistol 20 Magazine DORO D2116-7W case today! Customize foam inserts with our simple web application or buy as is! Visit our website to get started!

Last edited by Zmaxhunter; 06-20-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X