No announcement yet.

58 recorded today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to you both...quite the accomplishment and testimony to working in a relationship (that or you are just scared of her)!
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

That is awesome. Congratulations to you both.

Comment

Congratulations !!

Comment

That’s awesome!
          Congrats to you both.
          I just hope I stay alive long enough to reach that milestone.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to one of my favorite TBH posters and his lovely bride. That's amazing.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Thanks to all the congrats. More to the story. We met in a drive-in hamburger joint in Savannah Ga. She was 16 , me 21, me in the Air Force. Dated for almost two years. She and her mom travelled to Tx to meet my family. I had already met all of hers and was welcomed, as she was into my family. After many assignments, Hunter AFB in Ga, Kaden a AFB, Japan, Udorn AB, Thailand, Shaw AFB Sc, Viet Nam, Whiteman AFB, M0, and Ellsworth AFB, So Dakota, 20 years, in the AF, then 22 1/2 years with the State of Texas and she still put up with me, wow, she is a keeper. Loved her in the beginning, at first sight, and love her now. Some asked how? Treated her nice, love spoken every day, accepted her as she accepted me. Trust and eternal love. Again, thanks for the congrats.

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                      Thanks to all the congrats. More to the story. We met in a drive-in hamburger joint in Savannah Ga. She was 16 , me 21, me in the Air Force. Dated for almost two years. She and her mom travelled to Tx to meet my family. I had already met all of hers and was welcomed, as she was into my family. After many assignments, Hunter AFB in Ga, Kaden a AFB, Japan, Udorn AB, Thailand, Shaw AFB Sc, Viet Nam, Whiteman AFB, M0, and Ellsworth AFB, So Dakota, 20 years, in the AF, then 22 1/2 years with the State of Texas and she still put up with me, wow, she is a keeper. Loved her in the beginning, at first sight, and love her now. Some asked how? Treated her nice, love spoken every day, accepted her as she accepted me. Trust and eternal love. Again, thanks for the congrats.
                      “Treated her nice, love spoken every day, accepted her as she accepted me. Trust and eternal love.” That’s how it is done folks, wise words from an ole man.

Comment

Congrats!!! My parents celebrated their 50th last month.

Comment

Congrats to yall.

Comment

Congrats! Something to be proud of.

Comment

Awesome accomplishment in life!! I know several guys that put that daily love and energy into other things in life.. They have a lot of money now but not one to spend it on. I'm not saying your poor, because I don't know you, but I will say you aren't lonely and you have someone to turn to on matter what happens in your life. Congratulations! Looking forward to the 75 year post!

Comment

Congrats to you both.

Comment

Working...
                                X