Recommendation for an attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for an attorney

Recommendation for an attorney in San Antonio Texas, that specializes in medical malpractice.
    Thanks.

TJ Henry

Comment

Good luck finding one to take your case. An oral surgeon broke my wife's jaw several years ago and he said he did a text book job. After not being able to open her mouth and 6 surgeries later and finally total jaw replacement. No lawyers would take the malpractice case because of the amount of dollars you can sue for. Total bs and the guy is still practicing.

Comment

Yes, it’s hard. If you do win, it’s capped at $250,000. That includes all parties involved in the lawsuit. Our lawyer took 55% off the top.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Good luck finding one to take your case. An oral surgeon broke my wife's jaw several years ago and he said he did a text book job. After not being able to open her mouth and 6 surgeries later and finally total jaw replacement. No lawyers would take the malpractice case because of the amount of dollars you can sue for. Total bs and the guy is still practicing.

This guy would be found crawling around the parking lot with two broken knee caps.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            This guy would be found crawling around the parking lot with two broken knee caps.
            Or more appropriately a broken jaw

Comment

No offense to anyone here. Listen to what these folks are saying, but do your own due diligence bro. 22 years ago we used a recommendation for our sons brain injury. Years later we met a mega attorney at church. He turned out to be the salt of the earth. Gave us the keys to his ranch. Type guy he is.
              During one of our many conversations regarding our sons case he said “Bruce since you asked I’ll tell you. Your attorney didn’t even make the top two hundred in Houston. Had I been your attorney your sons outcome would have been much better. This was a multi million dollar case. It’s over and done. Let’s not talk about it anymore”. And we didn’t.
              Do your own research while taking into account people’s first hand experiences. We didn’t and payed a huge price for it. Let me be clear. No amount of money would ever be worth your child’s brain being irreparably damaged. But these folks got off with a slap on the hand compared to the outcome we would have had had we know this gentleman.

Comment

Fidel Rodriguez 210-610-8545

He is pretty picky about the cases he takes, but will spend the money on the necessary experts, etc.

Comment

Stephen/Ashley Foster 210-222-1117

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X