• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadmap coming shortly

Comment

Road map is here

Comment

Well does the map lead us to being wealthier? Or some old abandoned wishing well?

Comment

Good stuff ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Good stuff ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time you post I lose $100 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sold astroelonone and bought ethermax only for Astro to go up 76% today and emax down 22 % today. Sums up my investing outcomes

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                Every time you post I lose $100 lol.

Every time I mention a gain, it counteracts 😂

I’m not trying to push anything here. I didn’t even start this thread. But I am a holder on this one and I do believe it’s going to make me a nice chunk of change. I’m just sharing info that most may not see right off the bat. Do with it as you please and as always, only invest what you are willing to lose!

I am not a financial advisor

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                  Sold astroelonone and bought ethermax only for Astro to go up 76% today and emax down 22 % today. Sums up my investing outcomes
                  Astro hitting exchange tomorrow. It will be rising.

Whales tanking EMax to scare and lower the price. Sit tight and buckle up! I’m having a hard time myself but I believe it’s going to rise and when it does you will miss getting in so I’m staying!

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

Every time I mention a gain, it counteracts [emoji23]

I’m not trying to push anything here. I didn’t even start this thread. But I am a holder on this one and I do believe it’s going to make me a nice chunk of change. I’m just sharing info that most may not see right off the bat. Do with it as you please and as always, only invest what you are willing to lose!

I am not a financial advisor

I’m just messing with you but it’s pretty funny that I threw $2500 in and everytime you quote me it goes down $100.

I get a Notification on Tapatalk and then check my Coinbase lol.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-02-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I’m just messing with you but it’s pretty funny that I threw $2500 in and everytime you quote me it goes down $100.

Lol!! My bad man!

If it makes you feel any better, I’m down $16K from Saturday....

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

Lol!! My bad man!

If it makes you feel any better, I’m down $16K from Saturday....

I just started investing a couple weeks ago so this is all new to me.

Investing outside of 401k and back dooring a Roth every year.

Comment

I hear ya. Crypto is just a rat race. High risk/high reward. Just can’t panic when things go down. If you look at the charts, it seems bad, but it really isn’t that bad. It’s pretty normal.

Comment

I hear ya. Crypto is just a rat race. High risk/high reward. Just can’t panic when things go down. If you look at the charts, it seems bad, but it really isn’t that bad. It’s pretty normal.

When it got bad A couple weeks ago I doubled my investment and so far and it has worked out for me.

Comment

When it got bad A couple weeks ago I doubled my investment and so far and it has worked out for me.

I threw in another $1500 at Emax a couple days ago. Got to eat those dips! Cheers to progress throughout the next couple of days!

Comment

For a solid invest, I’d also look at index 500 S&P on top of the retirement accounts. Crypto is pure play money for me, comfortable loosing all of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X