No announcement yet.

Ron White quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron puts the first meal his wife ever made for him on the floor for his dog.
    After taking a bite, the dog immediately starts licking his butt.
    Wife: What is he doing?
    Ron: I think he is trying to get the taste out of his mouth....

Comment

Im a pretty good dog, but if you dont rub my belly every now and then gonna have a hard time keeping me on the porch

Comment

Taught my limo driver that when I say gotta YAK that doesn't mean I have a hairy buffalo in my back yard.
        Last edited by brutus; 05-25-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Cause it ain't gonna s**k itself!

Comment

I didn't know how many of them it would take to whip my arse but I saw how many they were gonna use.

Comment

"Tiger don't get any credit for all that p**** he turned down and that's the number you're looking for.....Tiger was 18 for 82,000, that takes a little *** **** discipline right there. If 82,000 women want to have sex you with you and you only f*** 18 of them thats.....love"

Comment

“You can only do two things with your life: Give it away or throw it away.”

Smart man, I’d say, for someone who claims not to have finished high school.

Comment

Since this is a hunting forum!

He makes fun of his brother-in-law for getting all camo'ed up and getting out in the woods 2 hours before day break and sitting still and quiet for hours because he is deer hunting -- and his brother-in-law tells him deer are very elusive animals to kill.

Ron responded -- I killed one with a van, going 70mph, with lights a flashing and horn a blowing and passengers screaming --- he said yeah - real elusive.
                  Last edited by Pony1971; 05-25-2021, 03:15 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

“What’s that in your pants, Mr. White?”

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                        They were pulling over everyone driving down that sidewalk that day, and thats profiling.
                        This is my favorite one hands down. That show was one of the best ever.

Comment

The cop told me to lift one foot off the ground and count to 20. I made it to wo........

Comment

What do you want me to do officer?

I want you to lift one foot off the gound and touch your nose

NOPE! Not doing it! That a gosh dang agility test and I ain’t very gosh dang agile! You want a real drunk driving test?? Hop in and let’s go around the block or two let me show you what I got! I’m a 65yr old raging alcoholic, not some 21yr old punk puking cheap tequila thru my nose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

:d
                              Originally posted by low fence View Post
                              apparently he missed lug nut day...

Comment

“You can’t go 3 months without having sex with me. I’ll go have sex with someone else. I know. I’ve seen me do it.”

Comment

Working...
                                X