No announcement yet.

Pellet grill smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Place to Find the Perfect Grill We have the best selection of free standing and outdoor kitchen grills and accessories. With brands like Blaze, RCS, Traeger, and more. THE BEST BBQ GRILLS IN TOWN We're incredibly proud to offer the largest selection of outdoor equipment brands of any dealer in

This place is just south of Conroe at Rayford rd. near I-45. Bear Mountain $12.95 for 20lb. bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LMBO when I saw the title of the thread "Pellet grill smokers" I thought, are used by Low T beta males. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Which one did you use?

I always try to use something like B&B, Lumberjack or CookinPellets... I like the BBQers Delight ones too.

The B&B Post Oak is good stuff. I forgot I had them in the hopper, did some redfish on the half shell and the smoke way over powered the fish.

Comment

I just pick up a bag of B&B at the Bucees when I need some.

Comment

Tagged...

Comment

Within the last week started doing research on pellet grills.

Anything in particular to stay away from ? Must haves ? Recommendations on brand or model ?

Comment

B&B for me but if there is something better out there, I’m all ears

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  Within the last week started doing research on pellet grills.

Anything in particular to stay away from ? Must haves ? Recommendations on brand or model ?

I love my Yoder 640... Pitts and Spitts are always highly recommended as well.... I had a Camp Chef I enjoyed but I begun using it 2-3 times a week and the Yoder blows it out of the water (performance/build/features)

Lotta folks like Pitboss for an entry level pit and you can find one at Lowe’s to look at.

I’d buy once, cry once but I’m sure a Pitboss pellet grill can produce a brisket fit to eat!

Comment

I have a recteq 700 and love it. Use it several times a week. But I don't really have anything else to compare it to.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                      LMBO when I saw the title of the thread "Pellet grill smokers" I thought, are used by Low T beta males. LOL

Or they are really busy Alpha males who still like to have smoked brisket at home. All equipment serves a purpose.

Comment

I’ve used lumberjack and bear mountain. Both were good but I give the nod to lumberjack. Used some traeger pellets once. Those were absolute garbage.

Comment

Costco carries the Traeger Premium blend

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I’ve used lumberjack and bear mountain. Both were good but I give the nod to lumberjack. Used some traeger pellets once. Those were absolute garbage.

I have tried recteq, b&b, lumberjack, traegar, & Bbqrs delight ( I think they make the b&b pellets).
                            Lumberjack are my favorite as of now.
                            Wanting to try cookin pellets and bear mountain.

Comment

IMO CookinPellets would be #1

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                                IMO CookinPellets would be #1

That’s what I have been seeing, and the reason for this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X