Energy Provider Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Provider Help

Its time to renew my contract with Ambit but I wanted to see if the green screen has any advice on where the best deals are. I've notice on the new contracts that the price isn't guaranteed, theres a note that says they can raise your price due to things out of their control. Any advice on choosing a new provider would be appreciated.

I have been using energy ogre for a few years now. They are worth the money. They will find you the best deal, and will find you a new energy company when your contract is about to expire. They do all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
      I have been using energy ogre for a few years now. They are worth the money. They will find you the best deal, and will find you a new energy company when your contract is about to expire. They do all the work.
      This no doubt

They have saved me a lot of money!!!

Comment

This as well. Best $8 a month I have spent.

Comment

Thanks brother, i'll look them up now.

Comment

We use energy ogre too. But I think it's more of a convenience thing than anything. Go to powertochoose and you can see all the companies for you zip code. I think mine is $10 a month.

Comment

yep. me too

Comment

Another energy ogre user

Comment

This above. Someone suggested this a few years ago and best advice I've ever received. I have 4 meters and they shop each meter for best deal. Worth every penny.

Comment

Powertochoose.org

Comment

Energy Ogre

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                        Energy Ogre

100 times over. Has saved me thousands since signing up. Heat of the summer I run my ac 68 bill is never more than $250 for 3000sqft. Winter spring fall I average $80-140. They negotiate for me and just send me the info on who my new carrier is. Set up auto pay and forget about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Us also..............

Comment

Working...
                          X