On Target Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Target Archery

Made a trip out to On Target Archery in Canton, TX this am to tune up my bow (e.g. check Cam Timing, Nock Point, Servings, etc) as well as to tune moving from a lighter arrow (480g) to a heavier arrow (615g) and setting up a new sight on my Xpedition Denali (55lbs with 30.5" DL). Shop spent 1.5 hours with me and when I left I had a paper tuned, bullet hole shooting combination. Shooting a 31" arrow with a 200g tip at 230fps. On the slow side but it is a freight train ready to harvest some animals. It was worth the 75 mile trip from McKinney. Will definitely visit again to shoot their outside course or shoot 20 or 30 yard indoor targets.

Thanks again On Target Archery!

great shop. super guys. bought my vxr from there last season. out of the box, set up and paper tuned in a couple of hours.....

Comment

Really like these guys. Good folks, that is for sure. Had a similar experience earlier this year.

Comment

My buddy from Athens got a bow for them this year from someone on here recommendation. Great shop.

Comment

Great shop!! One of the best in Texas for sure!!!

Comment

Very good shop!!! Employees are great. Today was the first time I have been there. Very pleasant experience.

Comment

I agree great shop. I shopped for a new bow about a month ago and my local shop seemed to be so put out that I wanted to shop when I was the only one there. So I drove an hour past my local shop to go to On Target and they had top level service. Ordered a new bow with the color I wanted and now waiting for it to come in.
              Also my local shop seems to overall to be negative to anything they don't personally do and was always talking down to me. On Target is understanding and has great suggestions and has a great attitude. ... as you can tell, I'm done with my local shop.

Comment

The only other place I've been is Cinnamon Creek and they were just as helpful. Been going to OT since 2007. I tried to sneak my daughter into my bow last year and me into a new one, but mine wouldn't adjust to her DL, so she got the new one and put it to good use. Brian doesn't mess around there, and I've been there for hours while they make sure everything is adjusted right before I leave. They also sell you what is right for you and don't try to throw you into the latest and greatest. I highly recommend them... definitely worth the drive. Click image for larger version

Name:	20211002_071453.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24678207

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X