Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have experience with, or recommendations for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    What type of mosquitoes?
    If they identify with today's culture, just put up chainlink, and let them know it's there to keep them out .
    :-))

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      I also spray Bifen from a back Stihl SR450 backpack sprayer. this is what most of the pro's use if you have someone contracted to come spray every two weeks.
      What kind of PPE do you wear when you use that backpack sprayer? I've been thinking about getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by SNKETR View Post
        What kind of PPE do you wear when you use that backpack sprayer? I've been thinking about getting one.

Surely any old mask or a bandanna over your mouth and nose will work. I mean that’s all you need to stop a virus right?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Surely any old mask or a bandanna over your mouth and nose will work. I mean that’s all you need to stop a virus right?

Nailed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SNKETR View Post
            Just basic kn95 mask, gloves and goggles. I usually change clothes afterwards and avoid it on windy days.

Comment

[emoji6]

Comment

I use a Dynatrap DT1050 Insect Half Acre Mosquito Trap on my patio. Works good, but not real fast.

Comment

OP, think you x1000 for getting this thread going.

Looks like Spartan Mosquito is the way to go.

Comment

How often do you need to spray it?
                    Usually every 2 weeks

Comment

is it too late in the season to do a passive system like the Spartan tubes? i'm not normally targeted by skeeters but this year is something else, and they're huge. I tried to swat one the other day but it caught my hand, then it took my lunch money. for real though these things are huge this year where i am.

Comment

We do Spartan also and have the exterminator treat the yard as well.

Comment

Does anyone have experience with, or recommendations for....

I put up a couple of Spartans. Pretty sure I followed the directions and kept the water level up. Not one mosquito in either of them after 3 months and they are thick in my backyard.

Thinking about getting a Dynatrap to try next.

Comment

I know a guy that installs systems for this. PM your address and I’ll see if he covers your area.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                              I know a guy that installs systems for this. PM your address and I’ll see if he covers your area.

Sent

Comment

Any one use a Mosquito Deleto system or something similar?
                                I had one of those several years ago. I didn't have much success with it. It trapped some mosquitos, but must have attracted more than it trapped. It didn't help.
                                Last edited by softpoint; 06-08-2021, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X