Girl dads!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
    I told her we could go anywhere you want for your graduation trip. She chose fishing in Alaska with me and her two Grandpas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rjtkdplus,

That's like a dream come true for me.. I'm soooo jealous she chose that! "WOW"! Congrats to all on that trip! "WOW".. Can you tell I'm excited for yall..

Comment

Lacie's first deer and turkey.
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't have a lot of pictures on this phone. I have 3 girls and one on the way. The youngest and middle girls caught 83 crawfish this afternoon in the ditch after the rain. They're always outside doing something. Oldest turned 16 this week. They grow up fast, cherish every moment. Here are a few

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Girl dads!!!

Great thread. Here’s my two girls, 10 and 3. 10 year is a kind hearted soul who loves church & everything Jesus and 3 year old is a perfect blend of a daring loving little angel demon princess. Not real sure what she’s gonna do at any given moment but it sure is fun. Wouldn’t change a thing about having two girls before my son!!!

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 05-17-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Here is a pic of my daughter with her buck. She went to the stand with us as a baby. Grew up outdoors & loves it all. When she killed this buck I had told her the night before it was her hunt & I wasn't shooting . When this buck walked out I told her to get ready, we had a nice one. Bigger than any whitetail I had killed. I was so happy for her!

Comment

Dad's still posting some AWESOME pics! Keep them coming!

Comment

One of my favorites of my youngest. Catching her 1st bass at her grandparents house where I grew up fishing. My younger one was my fishing buddy until the volleyball bug hit her bout 2 years ago. My oldest never enjoyed fishing/hunting. She's been a volleyball fanatic since birth!haha Enjoy it cause the years go by FAST!!!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

I o ok not have 1 daughter, luckily I have a son to balance it out.

Comment

My oldest caught this last spring.

Comment

Youngest last year.

Comment

Comment

My girls
                            Attached Files

Comment

Don't have a Daughter but what a awesome thread.

Comment

Last season with my daughter at 17, her first Deer and on our family property, free range 10pt. Not bad for her first successful hunt. She had many hours in the blind on family property to see nada. That rifle (Rem 742 30-06) was my Dads, then mine, and now she took deer with it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X