No announcement yet.

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the 45 I can’t stand them, just like I hate the 19X as a carry pistol. Doesn’t make it a bad pistol or anything else. Just not my cup of tea. Personally if I want the grip of a larger pistol I want the barrel length too. The grip length is the hard part to conceal. Same reason I carry the 48 over the 43X.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Tap the brakes a hair there turbo. just as you have an opinion, so does everyone else.

Mistake on my part, should have read 45 or even 19x if you like colored version

I was gonna order a 17 till I played with a 45 with an optic

Not sure how I got 29 out of 45.

Well, that makes a little more sense. The 45/19x is probably a little better option for a duty pistol, although I’d still take a 17 over them, but it dam sure won’t make the 48 obsolete.

I think there’s probably a place for both guns, but the 48 being ~.25” thinner and still able to hold 15 rounds with shield mags makes it a lot better option for concealing. That .25” makes a huge difference and definitely sets the 48 apart from other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Raider4044; 05-17-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

J Frame bodyguard, Wolfe spring kit & Esmeralda grips, never have to remove my hand from my pocket.

Comment

I didn’t get the 29 comment either but makes sense now. I’ve got a 45 and 43x. And for carry the 43x is much better IMO. The size is just about perfect. If you like the 19 size the CZ P10c is great also. I like my glocks a lot but the CZ fits my hand like a glove and points and shoots more natural for me.
          Last edited by Yelladog; 05-17-2021, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X