Gun Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Shots

The edge of Down town Houston is rocking tonight. 9mm and Sks in every freaking direction...........

I got grumpy neighbors........

Stay under cover!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dumb and dangerous to shoot guns in the air.

Comment

Well...that’s what they do

Comment

Probably worse on the east side

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Probably worse on the east side
            Yeah, bad thing is most of those are horizontal, lol.

Comment

Oak Cliff is rockin' too. Everywhere we go is a haze of smoke. Constant fireworks goin' off and peeps emptying a mag now n then. Last roof leak we had here at the station was bullet holes.

Comment

Sounds like a duck opener lol Mostly fireworks but I hear them popping off guns north of me in Acres Homes. Stay strapped or get clapped fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                  Oak Cliff is rockin' too. Everywhere we go is a haze of smoke. Constant fireworks goin' off and peeps emptying a mag now n then. Last roof leak we had here at the station was bullet holes.
                  If you’re LEO you might work with my sister. She works patrol in Oak Cliff, or did. She recently started doing something else over there I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    The edge of Down town Houston is rocking tonight. 9mm and Sks in every freaking direction...........

I got grumpy neighbors........
                    Its one of only two nights where they can get away with some firearms training in the backyard without any worry.

Comment

East side Houston is popping... I’m on the edge of city limits... modelos and gunshots... Happy 4th y’all!

Comment

Well I have seen worse. Blame it on the ammo supply.
                        The Vet gives out stuff for the dogs. I need something for my wife. She blew a gasket last night.................
                        Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-05-2021, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                          Sounds like a duck opener lol Mostly fireworks but I hear them popping off guns north of me in Acres Homes. Stay strapped or get clapped fool!
                          4-4!

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                            No doubt, I heard them get started over there on Friday night. Typical weekend in the AH though, lol

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            4-4!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              Well I have seen worse. Blame it on the ammo supply.
                              The Vet gives out stuff for the dogs. I need something for my wife. She blew a gasket last night.................
                              This wasn’t your wife was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X