Tires for 02 250 powerstroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tires for 02 250 powerstroke

Last 3 sets have been Goodrich 285/75/r16 all terrain with pretty good luck this
    set is cracking on sidewalls time for new set. Thinking about getting different brand. Looking for suggestions on comparable tire.

Son just put some BFGs on his ... he had Yokahamas before that , got great del on the BFG though

Comment

I hated BFG KO2 on my 2001 powerstroke. 31,000 miles, roasted every 5k and they were DONE. Next set will be Cooper or Falken

Comment

I run Coopers on my 2500 Dodge. I've had good luck with them. My dad put KO2 on his and now has a little vibration now.

Comment

Ridge Grapplers I am running on my 2500HD have 20K so far so good. Absolutely no road noise. A little less traction on slick wet streets compared to the BFG's.

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
            I hated BFG KO2 on my 2001 powerstroke. 31,000 miles, roasted every 5k and they were DONE. Next set will be Cooper or Falken
            They did go through a bad period but they have gone back to their previous compounds!

Comment

Having better luck with my current set of Falken AT3W’s, than I did with my Cooper ST Maxx’s. Cheaper/quieter/smoother/longer lasting....

Comment

I’ve never had success with Bfg on 3/4 tons I’ve been running Toyo AT and have had fair service

Comment

Cooper AT3

Comment

Working...
                  X