Clear All

Looking forward to your report on the 1911

Comment

Originally posted by StanS806 View Post
      Looking forward to your report on the 1911
      look at my channel, it's already out there

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
        Nice review. I have some gift cards from Academy and was wondering what I was going to use them for, now I know.
        Are you Czech? Your accent sounds like my Family in Ellinger.
        Belgium actually.. got here as quick as I could ....

Comment

well ... i got my own personal hellcat and made a quick video ... watch the very first shot out of this gun .... i hit the center of a orange 1" pasty on the "FIRST" shot out of this gun, at 21 feet... i should have stopped right there!
          talk about some good publicity for springfield!
          but... it all went downhill after that ... seems like my brain compensates for recoil after a few round and i start pulling low left ... well check it out and let me know what you think !
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUvDKz3Qggo"]My Brand new Springfield Armory Hellcat! first shots! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

shots moving low left indicates your tightening your grip while squeezing the trigger,

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
              shots moving low left indicates your tightening your grip while squeezing the trigger,
              my very first round out of this gun literally hit the center of the pasty .. first 3 shots were within a quarter ... after that.. my brain probably started to compensate and anticipate the recoil... it's a snappy little gun you know ...

in all my other videos so far , i have some low left mishaps... i know it !
              but i'm almost 55 and out of shape ...

i'll be the first to admit I don't shoot as often or as well as I used to ... but i can still hit targets at 100 yards with my pistol when I take my time ... ah the good ol days of NRA Hunter pistol matches....

still a 2" group at 21 feet with this snappy gun with small sight radius and bad eye sight is good enough for me..

my next video will be with an STI Hawk 5.0 .. or a TSO .. haven't decided yet.

Comment

or i could just do like most people and just shoot 3 shot groups ... my 1 shot groups are usually flawless! lol

Comment

Well done. I was curious about this pistol. Now I'm interested. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                    Well done. I was curious about this pistol. Now I'm interested. Thanks for sharing.
                    you're welcome .. I am more than impressed with this gun .. the sights is what did it for me as i can see them good enough to shoot even without my glasses.

Note however , in total darkness, while the front tritium is visible .. the rear is not ... if you are going to run a micro light it doesn't really matter.. or if you have at least partial lighting ..

other than that , it's great! and eats everything i fed it .. HP friendly!

Comment

What specific model is most recommended?

I always have to add magazine extenders unless it's a large frame pistol.

My hands are not on the smaller side. 9 1/4"

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        What specific model is most recommended?

I always have to add magazine extenders unless it's a large frame pistol.

My hands are not on the smaller side. 9 1/4"
                        the gun is the same . the magazines is what makes the grip. the 11rd has an extended pinky finger only so the palm of your hand is not fully supported .. the 13rd is almost a full size grip at least for me and the 15 is yet a little longer , getting pretty close to a full size grip

Comment

Nice. I will put it on my list. I’d like to find one and pick it up, and see how it fits.
                          Thanks for the review.

Comment

Working...
                          X