Tanglewood Resort Texoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanglewood Resort Texoma

Thinking about going for a few nights with the kids. Swim, hang out, relax.

Anybody been lately, have any feedback?

Good fishing advice for some perch off a dock for a 5 yr old?

Thanks.

We used to go annually but haven’t been in a couple. We love it there. Good food, bar on site, fishing licenses sold at the front and the Marina has a ton of Striper guides and a good bar and grill.

There is an Italian restaurant in Pottsboro. Out of this world. Napolis I think is the name.

Comment

Good deal. Thanks.

Comment

Gotta be bettern Cedar Mills.

Sitn here near an hr to get one ML so far. They just took our order (pelicans landing). Real s**t show.

Done got the kids out to eat and no other close options. Or I'd of left already!

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post

Sitn here near an hr to get one ML so far. They just took our order (pelicans landing). Real s**t show.

Done got the kids out to eat and no other close options. Or I'd of left already!
          Drinks must be good!

Comment

Guys I like Cedar Bayou. And almost year round guides are in that area West on 377. Cheap and clan cabins.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post

They are like everywhere else can't get help, I've pretty much given up on good service

Comment

good place for a quick getaway.
                catch all the fish you want in Highpoint Marina off the bank.

Comment

You can fish anywhere around the marina and boat houses from the bank and catch bluegill with typical hook, worm & bobber setup. Striper can be caught on topwaters early and late. The island bar is good, decent food and very good Bloody Mary’s. Eye candy can be good too. Plenty for kids. As for dinner, I recommend North Rig Grill in Denison.

Comment

That’s the “snooty” side of the lake....all them DFW peeps over there! Us rednecks hang on the “white trash” west side of the lake....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      That’s the “snooty” side of the lake....all them DFW peeps over there! Us rednecks hang on the “white trash” west side of the lake....lol
                      LOL, I have a place on Preston Point, I used to hang out over there on the west side with all you rednecks, I fish over there quite a bit but it would be hard for me to actually stay over there, I have an image i need to keep up, lol Will be over at Big Mineral and Walnut Creek having beers with several white trashers this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        LOL, I have a place on Preston Point, I used to hang out over there on the west side with all you rednecks, I fish over there quite a bit but it would be hard for me to actually stay over there, I have an image i need to keep up, lol Will be over at Big Mineral and Walnut Creek having beers with several white trashers this weekend.
                        With a last name like that.....your definitely west side material.....must be some Muenster in ya...

Comment

I was hatched in Muenster and never been E of Lowes Highport!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                            Guys I like Cedar Bayou. And almost year round guides are in that area West on 377. Cheap and clan cabins.
                            I grew up on Cedar Bayou. My grandparents used to own the big storage buildings on the west side of 377/Golden Road and we lived on the property. My little brother and I used to ride our bikes down to the bayou and fish behind the restaurant where they dumped the scraps.. Talk about the good old days..

I learned a lot in those woods surrounding that marina.
                            Between those woods and riding the school bus..

Comment

The breakfast buffet at Tanglewood Resort was good when I stayed there for my only Hagerman hunt December 2019. All you can eat, and good variety and quality. I think it was included in my room price, but with a family, not sure how that would work.

Comment

Working...
                              X