Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning...

Comment

get an old gun with a good bore and put a good trigger and soup it up a little for the win.

Comment

I can’t speak on the Savages but we have 9 X Bolts and their all really great guns for what they are. They perform really good for a factory gun and I absolutely love the safety locations on them. I don’t have a single negative thing to say about them either.

Comment

I would get that Hells Canyon, they are very nice rifles.

Comment

One positive I have for my Brownings is I like their ergonomics that seem to make them handle lighter than they actually are.

Comment

The brownings are ugly, the new savages are ugly as well (the factory stock). The savage’s out shoot every browning ive ever cone across hands down. Only thing I like about the brownings is they offer a factory 26” barrel as where with savage you’ll have to order a rifle with a 26” barrel from the factory.

Comment

Savage, because I couldn't care less what any plastic stocked gun looks like as long as it shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  The brownings are ugly, the new savages are ugly as well (the factory stock). The savage’s out shoot every browning ive ever cone across hands down. Only thing I like about the brownings is they offer a factory 26” barrel as where with savage you’ll have to order a rifle with a 26” barrel from the factory.
                  I looked up the word "ugly" in the dictionary and it had a picture of a Tikka for the definition

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    I looked up the word "ugly" in the dictionary and it had a picture of a Tikka for the definition
                    you're probably right

Comment

Savage imo

Comment

The 2 most accurate guns in my safe are both Savages. One a 22-250 and the other a 7mm WSM. They are also the ugliest. I been thinking about buying a Tikka so my Savages wouldn't look so ugly anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Savage is like that big girl from the bar. Puts out. Pretty good too. But you don’t tell your buddies about it.

Browning is like the 9 that you usually had no chance with. Good looking and performs great. But when you wanna change something there’s very little aftermarket support. So if she’s crazy you gotta just get rid of it

Browning!

Lmao! Best gun post I’ve read on here

Comment

Working...
                          X