• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
    Top one I don't think so. Bottom one, yes
    yes

Comment

Spray interior with Onslaught Fastcap. It blows demon away for spiders and scorpions.

Comment

Can’t tell in the first pic. The 2nd is for sure. Be careful.

Comment

TBH Ladies: Burn everything down.

TBH Men: Go to Home Depot and choose from 20 different readily available indoor safe spider sprays. Spray...then go watch TV or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperExotics View Post
            Spray interior with Onslaught Fastcap. It blows demon away for spiders and scorpions.
            Thanks, I'm gonna get some.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
              Top one might be a ghost spider. I have them around my house and they will for sure make you do a double take.
              I looked at some pics, I don't think thats it. These had longer skinnier legs.

Comment

Dammit.
                Many years ago we had a horrible infestation of them. Recluse my *** they were everywhere in the garage, attic and house.
                Took a bunch of foggers, spray, sevin dust and consistency in applying it to get rid of them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, bottom for sure. I was bitten 3 times on my leg by one when i was sleeping.

Put out sticky boards along your base boards in your house and you'll get an idea of how many you're dealing with. Very hard to exterminate them with conventional over the counter pesticides. Good luck.

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      Looks like a good time to exterminate. Those dudes can cause some serious problems.
                      My exterminator said that you would almost have to spray the stuff directly on them to be effective. He also said if you knew how many of them were around it would scare the hell out of you. I don’t know how much of that to believe.

Comment

I don't like a cat in the house but they will take them out.

Comment

Man. Those and big centipedes give me the heebie jeebies

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                            Yes, bottom for sure. I was bitten 3 times on my leg by one when i was sleeping.

Put out sticky boards along your base boards in your house and you'll get an idea of how many you're dealing with. Very hard to exterminate them with conventional over the counter pesticides. Good luck.

this is one of the very best things you can do,, and they just keep on catching crawly critters,,, i have even caught snakes up to 3' long on them, mice, lizards, and scorpions.....( but they are danged hard to pull off of a nosey dog or cat!) glue boards and better than glue traps,, and the "tom cat" brand has been the best i have used..... i keep them in my garage along the walls and near the garage door, and entrance door to the house.

Comment

No doubt bottom pic is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bottom one definitely looks the case. Yikes! ��

Comment

Working...
                                X