Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it with These Critters (Blackbuck)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are idiots, just like sheep, but a little smarter and better vision haha. But yeah that jumping crap...sheep do the same thing sometimes.

Comment

I've raised a bunch of them and they jump like that all the time. No clue why but they do. The younger they are the more hopping they do.
      Last edited by doghouse; 04-12-2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

They'll jump over nothing, but they won't jump a fence. They are different critters for sure.

Comment

Big Foot/Sasquatch in that area, no like snow. However, He gets a real kick out of punting the Blackbuck doe when he can...he is just off camera, to the left.

Comment

Practicing jumping your string?

Comment

They jump a lot IME.

Comment

Kinda like a baseline for a pitcher heading back to the dugout after his half inning on the bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                  That’s pretty funny. The camera doesn’t make any audible noises, right?
                  As silent as any other camera I reckon.

I'm just glad the fragile *******s survived the freezing weather!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    As silent as any other camera I reckon.
                    Walk by & see if you can hear it go off...I would 'think' if there is any noise it would be simultaneous with the take & not give them time to spook??

Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X