No announcement yet.

Mathew McConaaughey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I’ve always liked him as a actor. He seems like the kinda guy that would be fun to hang out with but a terrible choice to lead Texas.

Comment

I can't stand listening to someone that rambles on. I get the impression that he thinks his **** don't stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        You do know he lives in Austin?

I agree, Joel.
        That explains it . . Cal Berkeley atmosphere . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
          He is a Hollywood liberal. 'Nuff said.
          While Abbot is not perfect. You know what you have.
          This guy? Get ready for naked bongo players in Austin if he wins.
          He is part of the plan to flip Texas Blue.
          Go ahead...Help them(the dems).
          This x 10. Texas will be blue anyway folks. Joe Biteme is seeding Texas right now. Just dropping off bus loads of illegals wherever there’s a bus stop. This isn’t a crisis. This is and always was the plan. And btw, it came out Tuesday that he talks to B O regularly to make sure the **** show stays on track.

Comment

Bring back Rick Perry

Comment

Its so funny how Most Candidates...for whatever are...Movie Stars /Sports Figures/TV Stars/WACOes/and people that can' decide on ther SEX...

.We need some (Iron *** )General/Admirals someone with a (SET)

Comment

[QUOTE=Burnadell;15536194]You do know he lives in Austin?

Is that supposed to help?😜

Comment

I was surprised to hear his views on Joe Rogan. Idk if I would vote for him, but I'm fairly confident he's a closet republican. He talked a lot about family values. He expressed how he wished some things were like they were when he was growing up. He had a lot of good things to say about Governor Abbott. He knows that if he comes clean he will tank his Hollywood career. He has a much more vested interest in claiming to be a democrat in his career than "on the fence". I think the fact he hasn't even claimed a party gives me hope. I could be wrong, but before you make a judgment call, listen to the JRE podcast with him.
                  Last edited by Arrowthreat; 03-24-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                    I was surprised to hear his views on Joe Rogan. Idk if I would vote for him, but I'm fairly confident he's a closet republican. He talked a lot about family values. He expressed how he wished some things were like they were when he was growing up. He had a lot of good things to say about Governor Abbott. He knows that if he comes clean he will tank his Hollywood career. I could be wrong, but before you make a judgment call, listen to the JRE podcast with him.

What’s the point of electing someone afraid to stand up for their beliefs? If his Hollywood career is more important then stay out of public politics

Comment

Originally posted by Copanocruisin View Post
                      RVD, Maybe just be me. I was just amazed that the storyline made sense reading it backwards and told a different story.....cC
                      Gotcha, I've seen a couple of those lately they are pretty cool, I thought you were saying McConaughey said something amazing.

There's one of those about God's love that I've seen that is really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Bring back Rick Perry
                        We did.... he's in office right now.

Comment

[quote=oktx;15536276]
                          Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          You do know he lives in Austin?

Is that supposed to help?😜
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
                            Let me be cynical for a moment. This is the latest ploy to turn Texas back to Democrat control.
                            Exactly.

Comment

Hahaha-
                              He is an actor. A good one.

Comment

No way in hell I would vote for that goober. I don't care for his acting either

Comment

Working...
                                X