Old Remington wooden stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PIOBill View Post
    Any of those shotgun stocks the plane one with no checkering? I bought a vintage 1954 870 but the stock was cracked
    Let me check this evening

Comment

The last two pictures appear to be a 760/742 BDL deluxe with basket weave checkering if in good shape no cracks should bring a premium

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
        Looks like 700 to me
        Thank you for the info

Comment

Won’t be able to tell for sure without better pics. Take mote without a light behind them. It’s washing them out. Lay them out on a white or light colored sheet and get done lighting on them. I see a 700 and an 870 (I think)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

the first stock is a Rem 700 ADL, factory sporter barrel contour, looks like a Long Action based on the action port inlet. I'm guessing it's from the mid 1960's "IF" the butt plate is aluminum which it appears to be from your pics.

pics from one of my previous rifles as your stock probably looks like this:

If the butt plate is black and plastic, disregard my age guestimate

Comment

Get your wife or GF to take the pics please then we should be able to help.

Comment

I’ll try to post better pictures tonight

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                  Get your wife or GF to take the pics please then we should be able to help.
                  Lol ok will do

Comment

Working...
                  X