No announcement yet.

Heroin Addict Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible sorry to here that. We just wait on the call about my FIL... some people can't be helped

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33
      Biggest clown on TBH right here.
      True story. LOL laugh or cry the choice is yours. That being said, I have a bunch of brothers none of which are drug addicts however if they were I would do exactly what I said. I think it would work for my bros like 4 out 5 times but they are hard as coffin nails. If your soft that weakness claims you and the laws of nature play out. Keep praying though, it can't hurt, empirical data says it probably won't help either. Get some duct tape and rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        This man just lost his brother. Can y'all please stop with quoting the retards and just offer condolences to the OP? I know that guy is an idiot but this family needs prayers and his update on the situation is getting buried.
        Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
        Did not see that update before I posted. Prayers up OP. I pray God gives you and your family peace.

Guys, It was NOT THE OP that lost his family member.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Guys, It was NOT THE OP that lost his family member.
          Sorry, didn't catch that. There were several who shared the struggles of family members and I got mixed up. Either way, prayers are needed, not quoting stupid comments.

Comment

Ok, so who passed?

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
              My girlfriends son is a 28 yr old addict. He just came off probation on monday. Last night got a call he was tearing up her house. She lives with me but keeps her old house so he has a place to stay. She goes down there and he is high as all get out, tearing the house apart, bathroom vanity off the wall, water spraying everywhere. She found bags of heroin. Im thinking im done with the relationship after multiple almost overdoses. I don't want the kid around my kids at all. He doesn't want help. Ive tried. Its an ugly drug for sure.

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Ok, so who passed?
              I'm assuming the young man spoken of in the above quote.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx
                Did you graduate from 3rd grade?
                No. He couldn't get past 2nd

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  I'm assuming the young man spoken of in the above quote.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter
                    This is probably the dumbest thing in have read on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You should read some of his previous posts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Take a serious look at Iboga clinics, they have been around awhile for this specific use. From what I’ve researched it’s very promising. You’ll have to go out of the US but other countries permit it. There is plenty of personal experience write ups on the Internet as well as pharmacology and scientific publications.
                      Last edited by Button; 01-27-2021, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                        He lost his battle. Viewing is today. Funeral is tomorrow. I knew it was a matter of time. Doesn't make it any easier.

Sorry to hear bud. Did you and your girlfriend make it through this mess?

Comment

Gosh man, I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and yours.

Comment

Prayer and comfort and peace to your family Hagen

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              My honest opinion based on what Double C has shared .... sadly your brother doesn’t want to quit doing heroin and get sober Your family has spent thousands of dollars trying to help him, while offering support, tough love, and talking til your blue in the face. He’s been to treatment numerous times and knows how the system works. He knows the treatment terminology and what to tell the counselors. The end result is always the same; short term sobriety then he relapses and ends up back in jail. It’s a vicious cycle that takes a heavy toll on the family and loved ones, especially mothers.

IMO, continue to pray and offer support, but do not spend any more money trying to fix the problem. When your brother is “sick and tired” of being sick and tired perhaps then he will get serious about recovery. The addict has to admit that he/she is powerless and they have to commit 100% to getting help. Your brother’s previous actions of leaving treatment early confirm he ain’t ready.

I wish I could be more optimistic; however, I’m calling it like I see it after dealing with my own addiction for 35+ years. Your brother doesn’t have to go to the best treatment center in the country to beat addiction. He needs to do some serious soul searching and decide if he wants to live or die with a needle in his arm. This may sound harsh but it’s the reality of a drug addict. FYI I’m praying for him and your family. Feel free to PM if you want to talk
                              This is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                                Sorry to hear bud. Did you and your girlfriend make it through this mess?

My girlfriends family are very religious almost all of them and that helps. Im cried out. Ive prepared myself for this day awhile ago and tried to prepare her for this. I pray for anyone that is struggling with this disease. Yesterday i talked to alot of struggling addicts that overcame heroin. Keep asking why he couldn't do it. Today is going to be very hard on her. All i can do is be by her side and keep praying. It just sucks. All the prayers are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X